06-10-10 01:05 PM
60 123
tools
    Leaving aside a few personal attacks by morons, this seems to be a valid question.
    QFT, still cracks me up...
    06-09-10 07:55 PM
    You mean because probably 90% of the 5000+ people at that conference had an iphone using ATT too Shocker there was congestion
    Oh look. Stu is being argumentative. Didn't see that coming.
    06-09-10 10:56 PM
    I would hate to if I wanted a device half of what the iPhone is. Haterade away.
    06-09-10 11:11 PM
    Dear lord, I am leaving my curiosity at the door next time. It seems no one cares how anything works, they just like shiny things they find lying around. I love crows as much as the next person but a whole flock of them can get really annoying fast.

And for the record I am glad I was set straight about the loop antennas, these things are not my forte and I know the basics, but I really haven't done any research into those particular things. Makes sense now that it was explained to me, thanks Branta!
    06-10-10 02:02 AM
    Dear lord, I am leaving my curiosity at the door next time. It seems no one cares how anything works
    You are so right, I don't care how things work at all, I just care THAT they work. And with Apple products things tend to just WORK all the time. That said I thought you had a valid question your first post, but anytime someone acts like they know more then the people that make the product they are talking about they are going to take some flak for that.
    06-10-10 02:56 AM
    Oh look. Stu is being argumentative. Didn't see that coming.
    Same can be said about the ATT bashing. Its common sense at events like that networks have issues- carrier or WIFI. ATT isnt exclusive to having problems at big tech events, but of course you only continue to hear about it over and over and over about ATT as if its a big deal past a chuckling point of how Jobs was so comical about it all
    06-10-10 04:32 AM
    You are so right, I don't care how things work at all, I just care THAT they work. And with Apple products things tend to just WORK all the time. That said I thought you had a valid question your first post, but anytime someone acts like they know more then the people that make the product they are talking about they are going to take some flak for that.
    *Grabs a handfull of flak and throws it at Radius*

*Grabs another handfull and puts it in a giftbasket for Radius to take home*
    06-10-10 06:55 AM
    *Grabs a handfull of flak and throws it at Radius*

*Grabs another handfull and puts it in a giftbasket for Radius to take home*
    Woo hoo! Thanks, I needed some more to throw around.

And I wonder how anyone believes I thought I knew more than their engineers? Reading the post I had a lot of questions and observations but still made sure to mention I was no expert. Just curious based on already established principles.

But it seems I was right all along anyhow with my observations and how they would or should implement it, so I guess I know what I'm talking about eh?

Oh darn, the basket is empty already. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
    06-10-10 11:50 AM
    Radius.. don't leave your curiosity at the door... lol.. I'm messing with you.
    06-10-10 12:58 PM
    Same can be said about the ATT bashing. Its common sense at events like that networks have issues- carrier or WIFI. ATT isnt exclusive to having problems at big tech events, but of course you only continue to hear about it over and over and over about ATT as if its a big deal past a chuckling point of how Jobs was so comical about it all
    I know for a fact that VZW was super slow at WWDC as well. On the TiPb live show that day Rene was talking about how VZW was "quasi sucking"
    06-10-10 01:05 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD