so my i4 is officially up and running, att called me today and i talked and walked through my activation process and they fixed their issues on there end. its awesome!

anyways the point to this thread is WiFi on the i4. ever since i got it in the mail june 23, it was deactivated, but i could surf the web and pretty much do anything an iPod touch can do via WiFi. one problem i have been noticing is the WiFi connection on my i4.

every time i lock the phone then unlock it it disconnects with my wifi and i either have to go into settings to turn of wifi then back on or just wait like 30 seconds then it reconnects. at first i just thought it was like this because well...idk i just thought it had to do this.

i was at a friends house earlier today with my i4 and connected to her wifi and it was connected the moment i stepped foot into the house till i left her house. so this got me thinking if my router is the problem instead of my i4 (thank god)

what do you guys think? anyone with the i4 having connection issues with their wifi and routers?
    06-25-10 07:37 PM
    solution: after i activated my i4 (meaning 3g was enabled) it now holds a steady wifi connection
    06-26-10 03:11 AM
    Glad it is solved.
    06-26-10 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD