Has anyone ever tried this and if so any recommendations on certain companies to use? Yes I have been researching it but wanted to know if any members here had some experience with this. I have read that it is simple yet time consuming to DIY but I'm not sure if I have the skills nor patience to do it. Yet it scares me to send my phone out for this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 02:33 PM
    I have looked into this myself, but I don't think I trust someone that I don't know to do this. Also I thought if I have a problem, my warrantee is voided. I'm just going to keep my black phone. I do have the white bumper on it. Also the more i have been looking at it lately. I think it doesn't look as nice as the black one. On the other hand the white 3GS is awesome looking.

04-17-11 09:56 PM
    I have heard good reviews of color ware doing good white upgrades. Check them out here.

Colorware - Smart Phones

04-17-11 09:59 PM
    You can find out from Georgia at tipb.com what she did to get her conversions done.
    04-18-11 01:45 AM
    There's also a long thread on the white conversion on the tipb.com forums as well.
    04-18-11 11:03 AM
    Thanks but Civic beat you to it.
    Last edited by gmz73; 04-18-11 at 11:18 AM.
    04-18-11 11:14 AM
    Somehow, it never looks as rich as oem
    04-21-11 10:24 AM
    Yeah from what I've seen so far I can find better ways to spend $200. Doing this to your phone would void the warranty right?

04-21-11 06:54 PM
    yup

04-21-11 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD