This is one funny stereotypical Apple fanboy who wants to purchase the new iPhone 4 when it's currently sold out. Warning: contains minor vulgarities

Youtube link:

Enjoy!
    07-02-10 04:13 PM
    This was a HILARIOUS video...
    07-02-10 04:36 PM
    It's funny but not all us Apple Fanboys are that stupid... RIM fanboys are just as bad...
    07-02-10 04:37 PM
    Just Funny. Its funny though fanboyism is the same no matter what company it is, rim, android, or apple. I say live and let live. Unfortunately there are a lot of people like that for all kinds of phones.
    07-02-10 04:54 PM
    "It f'ing prints money!"

"I don't care!"

LOL, pretty funny, but yes, it can apply to MANY people.
    07-02-10 05:27 PM
    iPhone 4 versus HTC EVO video author likely to lose job at Best Buy

The guy that made the video works at a Kansas City Best Buy. Some how they found out he made the video and now he is likely to be fired. That is BS. I am sending Best Buy an email and tell them to lighten up and have a sense of humor. This guy does not deserved to be fired as he did not mention Best buy once.
    07-02-10 06:18 PM
    iPhone 4 versus HTC EVO video author likely to lose job at Best Buy

The guy that made the video works at a Kansas City Best Buy. Some how they found out he made the video and now he is likely to be fired. That is BS. I am sending Best Buy an email and tell them to lighten up and have a sense of humor. This guy does not deserved to be fired as he did not mention Best buy once.
    Still have to have standards. He is a representative of Best Buy, even if he doesnt say the name of the company.
    07-02-10 06:24 PM
    Still have to have standards. He is a representative of Best Buy, even if he doesnt say the name of the company.

whatever happened to the 1st Amendment ? lol ... if Best Buy fires him, he's certainly got grounds for a lawsuit.... seriously wtf is wrong with this country
    07-02-10 06:45 PM
    thats a strange way to look at it. He is off from his job, living his life. your saying he has no right to post funny videos or play pranks because of where he works? You work to live you don't live to work. Infact, i'm pretty sure it's illegal to fire an off the clock employee for their actions outside the work place unless it's crime related.
    07-02-10 06:54 PM
    I don't think they can legally fire him unless he made the video while he was at work or the video makes mention of Best Buy. And even that would be a slippery slope for them I think.

And Best Buy sucks. The only time I normally ever go there is if I want to look at something before I order it from someone else (lol) or if I need something right away.
    07-02-10 07:21 PM
    I saw this yesterday (though I can't remember where it was posted).
    It has now made me laugh two days in a row.

Q) "What's so great about it?"

A) "It has the wifi's".
    07-02-10 08:05 PM
    My opinion comes from being in the military. On duty or off duty we must hold ourselves accountable for the actions we make. Just my opinion.
    07-02-10 09:00 PM
    This story was just on the local news. He works at the Best Buy I have shopped at. He is the salesman who sold me my iPod Touch last year. He is very friendly and what I would say was very professional at his job while helping me.

He told the news reporter that this was an inside joke about what the sales people commonly hear while talking with customers.

He is suspended until Monday but he said he does not expect to retain his job.
    07-02-10 10:03 PM
    So how did this go from being a joke by 'some anonymous guy on the Internet ' to 'hey, he works at our store'?

Inside joke with his fellow employees, and somebody talked too much or too loud. Or ratted him out.
    Too bad.
    07-02-10 10:41 PM
    To falshman03 - wow. If that's your mentality, these guys should get a dishonorable discharge, or is this you

YouTube - Soldiers put on a Lady Gaga Performance

I thought it was funny, but you wouldn't lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 07:20 AM
    To falshman03 - wow. If that's your mentality, these guys should get a dishonorable discharge, or is this you

YouTube - Soldiers put on a Lady Gaga Performance

I thought it was funny, but you wouldn't lol

And the point of you trying to state my mentality is what exactly? Its not a mentality its the way we have to live. But since you are not in the military I assume you wouldnt know. Everything we do is looked upon in high regard, not only by ourselves but everyone else. Thats why YOU are able to say the things you do on the internet, in public, etc...

Anything I do can be looked a certain way by the military, thats the point of my comment. That employee is a representative of Best Buy, and they obviously feel he did not do a good job if he at a minimum is being suspended.

I will let you know I saw the video of the Soldiers when it came out and I didnt laugh because to me it just isnt funny. It was creative and for them it gave a chance to get away from the problems the military faces everyday. No need to take an opinion to far.
    Last edited by flashman03; 07-03-10 at 10:08 AM.
    07-03-10 09:41 AM
    Well said....

like a true tool, I hope you are proud being a sheeple.
    Its fantastic someone like you makes ones post to talk crap. You wont be on this site for long.
    07-03-10 09:43 AM
    I'm not calling you stooped if that's what your saying. Look at it this way, I'm a big poster on peopleofwalmart.com, with that being said I work for wal-mart, employees know, bosses know, we all know, and some customers know, you just have to have a sense of humor like best buy needs. Why should we be judged by what we do at home on spare time? Or at work behind closed doors? Maybe even in the closet? If someone does they're job right who should care? So many questions but little answers, why? And how would you know if I wasn't in a branch? Your judging me right there, just to make my point.

Best buy is wrong, I hope he sues them out of business.

07-03-10 10:50 AM
    My opinion comes from being in the military. On duty or off duty we must hold ourselves accountable for the actions we make. Just my opinion.
    That's because in the Military, they own you 24/7. The only thing you own is your mind. In the civilian world, employers only have a say when you are at work and/or representing them in some way. What you do when not at work is your business.

If you didn't think the military owns you, how can they bring you up on destruction of government property is you get a sunburn so severe that you can not perform your duties. Didn't happen to me, but was in the USN for over 5 years.
    07-03-10 11:17 AM
    Serving in the military and working at Best Buy are 2 very different scenarios. You should know the difference and stop trying to impose a militaristic expectation. Many good people fought hard to create workers rights and defend the right of an individual to exist as an individual and be employed.

07-03-10 11:23 AM
    To those slamming the military, remember it is because of the Military that we have the freedoms and rights that we do. Where would this country be without the military?........... Oh yea, it wouldn't be as it was the Continental Army, a militia that won our independence from Great Britain!
    07-03-10 11:29 AM
    Wow you guys are amazing. So because I have an opinion that no matter what company you work for you are held to a certain standard it becomes me putting my military career on you. Just wow.

Creep I wrote my post wrong and meant to say I assume you are not in the military, not the other way around and that is my fault for not proof reading. I didnt come in here to put any sort of military twist, values or what have you in the thread. My point which has always been no matter what you do your actions have consequences. You work for a company and they can see fit to reprimand you if they feel you are not representing them in a proper manner.

All opinions of me, no one else.
    07-03-10 11:36 AM
    Accepted. No propaganda lol. But I do feel best buy is in the wrong. Every job I've worked for says to have fun and do what your proud of, now if this guy had no customer courtesy I can see why they would do it, but I bet the customer would have a laugh if he saw it

07-03-10 01:54 PM
    Thought the video was hilarious. As for Best Buy trying to fire him.. thats some BS.
    07-03-10 05:42 PM
    And the point of you trying to state my mentality is what exactly? Its not a mentality its the way we have to live. But since you are not in the military I assume you wouldnt know. Everything we do is looked upon in high regard, not only by ourselves but everyone else. Thats why YOU are able to say the things you do on the internet, in public, etc...

Anything I do can be looked a certain way by the military, thats the point of my comment. That employee is a representative of Best Buy, and they obviously feel he did not do a good job if he at a minimum is being suspended.

I will let you know I saw the video of the Soldiers when it came out and I didnt laugh because to me it just isnt funny. It was creative and for them it gave a chance to get away from the problems the military faces everyday. No need to take an opinion to far.
    This isn't the military guy. Civilian jobs are much different. No one looks at you in a "high regard". In fact, most of the military guys I see are acting like total douch bags and avoided by civilians.

07-05-10 03:01 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD