Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Worse then Apple's Attenagate

5 55.56%
  • On Par with Apple's Attenagate

3 33.33%
  • Not even close

1 11.11%
    So of course this is the topic everywhere in the news. But who thinks this is turning out to be worse then antennagate or is it on par or not even close I made a poll, and here is a video talking about both from CNET

(also I spelled Antenna wrong on the poll my bad I use an iPhone guess I thought it would autocorrect)
    Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 10-15-11 at 08:30 AM.
    10-15-11 08:25 AM
    I had three i4's, and never experienced the death grip syndrome. If it were ANY other manufacturer, you would have never even heard about it. If I still had a Berry and had several days without BIS, I would be livid. Much worse.
    10-15-11 01:12 PM
    Yea a lot of people haven't mentioned that but the death grip is gone now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-15-11 01:13 PM
    On par. The antenna deal doesn't happen for everyone. My VZW iPhone 4 barely drops bars if I squeeze it (maybe 1-2 bars) and only happens in extremely poor coverage areas. I can however make the GSM iPhone 4 drop to no bars every time. I have seen others do it, and I have seen others who can't.

3 days without BIS is extremely frustrating. When BIS was out I always felt as if my BB was useless besides regular phone features, and browser speeds were slower. This outage could have (and did) also cost many people a lot of money. It was very hush hush for a while until Mike L spoke. That should have happened faster.

That being said I think they are equal. One, you can test an iPhone in the store and see if it happens to you. You can also return it. It obviously wasn't that big of a deal because the iPhone 4 is the highest selling iPhone ever. There was no control over the outage. There was nothing you can do about it. You were at RIMs mercy while they figured out wtf to do. You could have switched devices, or worked around the limitations. That being said it wasn't the end of the world and now it is back up. BIS has a pretty exceptional uptime percentage as well.

Both situations sucked for both companies.
    10-15-11 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD