You can buy Iphones in Canada as of today.

Remember, Apple is providing unlocked phones directly from their website so they can work on any GSM network.
    07-30-10 11:11 AM
    Good luck finding one lol.... I hear they only got a small shipment and there sold out everywhere in my area.
    Not even the carrier has any for sale lol.
    I think the carriers did a bad job this year with this release. Apple has a 3 week wait time on there site for you to buy your Iphone unlocked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-10 11:19 AM
    Tried logging in on the Telus website today, services were down or really really really slow. lol I bet there's people all over the Telus stores trying to get one right now.
    07-30-10 12:07 PM
    Ok guys just ordered mine . I had to speak with the retention department but I finally got the 32GB black. Should be here mid next week... Funny how they told me the don't send out phones anymore but then when I said to cancel my service they magically got one and gave me a $50 credit on top of using my fido dollars..total cost for 32GB $160. Not bad .

07-30-10 03:28 PM
    Sold out everywhere in my area. Hamilton, Burlington, and Oakville. Called every Rogers store and retailer.
    07-30-10 06:09 PM
    Same in montreal... try retention department. They always keep some to convince clients to stay

07-30-10 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD