09-26-10 02:48 PM
84 ... 234
tools
    I just don't get why people who don't have real world experiences with the iPhone 4 are the ones with the problem and people who actually own the product like or love it, including me. My phone calls are crystal clear, sure iOS4 has some bugs but all phones do, but again I can make crystal clear phone calls with an iPhone 4 holding it with my left hand without any case whatsoever. Of course real world experiences by MILLIONS don't count, only Consumer Reports testing in some room does..(which btw was proven to be flawed by a variety of non-Apple engineers) #wth.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 07-21-10 at 09:39 AM.
    07-21-10 09:36 AM
    Same here it's like why would do you care so much when you don't own one. I like to call that hate
    07-21-10 11:10 AM
    Same here it's like why would do you care so much when you don't own one. I like to call that hate
    Thank you. It seems like a monumental waste of time to me. Buy one, use it, and then if you have a problem post it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 11:25 AM

the iphone 4 is truly a joke
    That's hilarious! And I'm still buyin' one! Heck, I'd even buy that sticker if it were real and they sold it for a buck. If we all bought things because they were the "best" for us, no one would eat pizza and we'd all be running around in orthopedic shoes!

In the infamous words of Jack Byrnes (Meet the Parents) "Jesus Focker, it's just a [game]*!"

*insert [phone]
    07-21-10 11:43 AM
    It's possible that even though we can discuss this on a forum we really shouldn't because we have different perspectives. There is some overlap, I could be an end user like you, but I'm mostly interested in this as someone who works with technology. To you I might seem overly critical or hateful.
    07-21-10 01:26 PM
    synthmole, it's just that this real non-issue is getting rather old and has officially been overblown, that's all. Blackberry has been getting beat'n and bludgeoned to death by Apple and Google that I do get why they (BB fans) have to pull something out of their a$$ to get amusement, but come on.. the joke is over.
    07-21-10 04:27 PM
    I went to the Apple store twice, and put myself on a waiting list to buy one. I eventually declined to pick mine up because of the reception problems. I'm a potential buyer like anyone else, I'm not here just for idle talk about some product I have no interest in.

07-21-10 04:42 PM
    Can't seem to replicate it on my Bold 9000. The best I can manage is a mere one bar drop which seems insignificant.

09-26-10 01:40 PM
    I have not noticed any issues with reception. I foolishly traded my previous iPhone 4 for a torch and have since purchased another iPhone. This one has no issues either. I figure this situation was blown way out of proportion.

I'm sure some have had issues, but none of my friends or acquaintenances have experienced any problems.
    09-26-10 02:48 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD