any one with the new iphone 4 having problems with hd video recording? i recorded this
    and of course its not hd or even widescreen or whatever lol

any ideas?

one theory i have is because i dont have imovie but who knows...
    06-24-10 07:50 PM
    my video works perfectly. what in the heck did you do, lol
    06-24-10 08:17 PM
    Haha I didn't do anything. I was just sitting there watching tv and was like hey let's record a video lol. And it came out horrible. I was on tipb.com (crackberry sister site) and couldn't find anything. Only thing I found was everyone was saying they were recording video and editing it with iMovie. So that's why I think I need iMovie. Do you have iMovie?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 08:25 PM
    not on my phone no. just curious, have you tried just moving the videos to your computer before uploading to youtube? I read the iphone converts to a non hd format to upload to youtube. Not sure why the awful dimensions but just connect your phone to your computer and grab out of camera roll if you havent already
    06-24-10 08:41 PM
    I plugged in my iPhone onto my pc and tried finding a way to export the video but I couldn't find anything. I googled how to export a video file from an iPhone but couldn't find anything. I'll try again right now and see what's up.

EDIT: ok so i just turned off my noob switched and transfered the video. it looks better on pc of course but the actual video is so tall lol i gotta figure this out
    Last edited by supermann423; 06-24-10 at 08:55 PM.
    06-24-10 08:48 PM
    Omg I am an ***** lol. You can record in landscape or portrait mode. Wow

06-24-10 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD