07-11-10 06:36 PM
37 12
tools
    My plan is to call either the night before or the morning I'm ready to get it. lol That why I won't waste my time going from store to store.
    It would be my luck that I would call and while Im on the way, they sell the last one.
    07-07-10 06:25 PM
    I went by an Apple store in Portland OR. They said they didn't have any for walk ins. The att store where I live in Idaho Falls has plenty. So I guess it just depends on the location.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 06:45 PM
    It would be my luck that I would call and while Im on the way, they sell the last one.
    Tell them to put it on hold for you. Doesn't hurt to ask. I actually have a salesgirl's card, I'm going to call her first.
    07-07-10 07:15 PM
    I went by an Apple store in Portland OR. They said they didn't have any for walk ins. The att store where I live in Idaho Falls has plenty. So I guess it just depends on the location.

That's what I've been hearing. AT&T stores has plenty of them.
    07-07-10 07:17 PM
    Eh Walmart isnt so great.

1) They seem to be only offering the 16gb model, at least according to their website

2) Theyre wireless section is run by letstalk.com, enough said. Letstalk has always been notorious for tacking on their own fees if u dont keep a certain plan, service a length of time, etc. I wouldnt trust them one bit buying a phone from them. Id rather wait another week or 2 to deal with ATT direct and not them.
    I have not had any problems with them, and I picked up two i4s at two different Walmart stores.
    07-08-10 12:40 PM
    Radio Shack called me tonight at 6:30 and said they got the 32G iPhone4 in, but you have to come tonight and get it, But I worked until 10:30 so not sure if they still have it in the morning. They wouldn't hold it for me overnight :-(
    07-09-10 04:17 AM
    Ordered one on Tuesday, it arrived on Thursday
    07-09-10 04:37 AM
    I called the Apple store for the heck of it just to see what they said. Dude said
    they had quite a few. Southcoast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA
    07-09-10 06:35 PM
    Just ordered it from ATT, didnt want to play "find that store with stock" all week. I waited this long whats another 7 days or so to have it at my doorstep- no lines, no hassle, etc.

I know I passed by an ATT store in downtown Miami a day or 2 ago and there were about 20 people in there, probably trying to get iphone 4s. Really not worth the effort or time to have it a few days earlier.
    07-10-10 01:27 PM
    Wal-Mart is the way to go! Just stopped in for a "just for the heck of it" stop (after calling everyone and their mother to see if there were any in stock) and the store I stopped in at had about 3-4 in stock. Took the guy working forever to figure out the new system they had set up, but I walked out with iphone in hand.

07-10-10 09:54 PM
    Wal-Mart is the way to go! Just stopped in for a "just for the heck of it" stop (after calling everyone and their mother to see if there were any in stock) and the store I stopped in at had about 3-4 in stock. Took the guy working forever to figure out the new system they had set up, but I walked out with iphone in hand.

Yep, that's where I got mine. They had them when the AT&T store across the street was out.
    07-10-10 11:06 PM
    Just ordered my a iP4 16GB Black online. Was able to keep my Unlimited data that I have with BB and was able to save alittle money with the discount.

7 - 14 days shipping.

I called a few stores and non had them in stock, but then again, I wasn't expecting them too.

Gonna feel weird using another phone seeing as I've had a BB since their first Nextel model, the 7520.
    07-11-10 06:36 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD