I would like to purchase an iPhone 4 for cheap. Where can I find one for $200?
    08-04-10 07:42 AM
    ummmm, perhaps in your dream.......
    08-04-10 07:44 AM
    You won't find one for $200...
    08-04-10 07:45 AM
    Not gonna sniff that price off contract.
    08-04-10 07:51 AM
    What's the cheapest I can find it for?
    08-04-10 08:05 AM
    Cheapest would be the AT&T subsidized plan on the 16gb (but not the cheapest in the long run because you're tied to the contract).
    08-04-10 08:39 AM
    I would love to find an iPhone 4 for cheap. If you can't afford it on subsidized price, you shouldn't buy one. If you can't afford the extra data, don't buy it.

The 16 GB from either Apple or AT&T is right on your price range, only catch is you have to be eligible for an upgrade and you have to sign a 2 year contract. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-10 08:51 AM
    If I can't afford it on subsidized priced I WON'T buy one. lol
    08-04-10 09:09 AM
    Maybe you could consider the the 3GS...it's still a very solid phone. I think it will be a little more the 200 but im sure you could get a good deal on it.
    08-04-10 09:10 AM
    Try craigslist. 3GS iphones have dropped considerably on price with the release of the iPhone 4. I saw one of my local craigslist for 150 for a jailbroken 16GB white 3GS. The 32GBs are around 250. That's not bad for good condition 3GS off contract.

As for an iPhone 4 off contract...I think going rate on eBay is well over 600. Once availability is better, that price will drop a bit. Jailbroken and now unlocked iPhone 4s will go for even more.

08-04-10 09:16 AM
    Can you multi-task on the iphone 3gs, use iOS4 & change the wallpaper like the iphone 4? I know you can't use facetime. lol
    08-04-10 09:27 AM
    Yea you could do all that ... minus the facetime. I tried the 3Gs on iOS4 and it was pretty fast. Muti-task works the same like the ip4 and changing the wallpaper is the same.

Can you multi-task on the iphone 3gs, use iOS4 & change the wallpaper like the iphone 4? I know you can't use facetime. lol
    08-04-10 09:49 AM
    I'll pay $250 PM me!!!

08-04-10 10:06 AM
    Yea you could do all that ... minus the facetime. I tried the 3Gs on iOS4 and it was pretty fast. Muti-task works the same like the ip4 and changing the wallpaper is the same.
    That sounds good to me!
    08-04-10 11:19 AM
    That sounds good to me!
    The 3GS is awesome! I see you have the BB9700 - me too and now I have 2 phones......lol. I was constantly on my BB and now use it for work mail mostly and the 3GS for nearly everything else.
    08-05-10 12:36 AM
    i like the "in your dreams" response better! lol
    08-06-10 09:29 PM
    Try craigslist. 3GS iphones have dropped considerably on price with the release of the iPhone 4. I saw one of my local craigslist for 150 for a jailbroken 16GB white 3GS. The 32GBs are around 250. That's not bad for good condition 3GS off contract.
    Man, I want to live where you are. I WISH they went that cheap here. $150 is a good price for a 3G here, let alone a 3GS
    08-07-10 02:22 AM
    I don't know, but give my wife a couple more days and she might sell hers cheap. The dropped calls are killing her!! She is wanting to go back to her 3G. I'm inclined to agree. Its impossible to complete a conversation with her. Anyone have any ideas? She's tried two different cases already and no improvement.
    08-07-10 07:47 AM
    I don't know, but give my wife a couple more days and she might sell hers cheap. The dropped calls are killing her!! She is wanting to go back to her 3G. I'm inclined to agree. Its impossible to complete a conversation with her. Anyone have any ideas? She's tried two different cases already and no improvement.
    Like I posted on your other thread, why don't you return the phone? If you're outside the 30 days that's your own fault. You should have. If I was dropping half my calls, I would have changed phones in a heart beat.

Any case will act as an insulator to the antennagate problem.

08-07-10 09:37 AM
    I would consider returning my the phone. They will give a replacement for sure. O personally have the phone for 5 days now and 0 drop calls. So maybe it's just a lemon. Try exchanging it.

08-07-10 09:41 AM
    iPhone 4 for $200?..... not on contract? Seriously? Ok......
    08-07-10 10:01 AM
    you can get some pretty good deals on craigslist man, maybe not 200 but i got a brand new one for 400 yesterday. you just gotta check all the time, some people arent up with the whole "iphone craze" money wise haha. you might get lucky on their but you gotta check constantly.
    08-07-10 11:52 AM
    Like I posted on your other thread, why don't you return the phone? If you're outside the 30 days that's your own fault. You should have. If I was dropping half my calls, I would have changed phones in a heart beat.

Any case will act as an insulator to the antennagate problem.

Are you as big a **** in person as you try to be on here? My guess is , probably not.
    08-07-10 10:06 PM
    No. But seriously, why don't you just return your phone?

You said you were dropping close to half your calls. That would scream problems to me. Get a phone that works for you that's all. If you're outside your 30 days, than you failed to act and live with your decisions. That's all.

As for your personal attack, curb your attitude. I read back through some of your posts and it's the "pot calling the kettle black."
    Last edited by markhunsaker; 08-07-10 at 10:58 PM.
    08-07-10 10:52 PM
    Are you as big a **** in person as you try to be on here? My guess is , probably not.
    LOL

Seems like those dropped calls are really getting under your skin, for you to get so worked up over nothing.
    08-08-10 03:21 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD