Just read on twitter that iphone 4 catches fire now lol lol ...

Some guy burnt his hand and everything . I wonder what way he was holding it and is update going fix this one too lol lol .. See if you stick with a BB you don't get burnt .

Here buddy look at my new cool iphone 4 ..

Ah jesus my hand ... That thing is hot . No sorry its on fire .

Buy a real phone and not a stupid toy ...

Here's the link ...

http://www.boygeniusreport.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bigpolla04; 07-08-10 at 09:06 PM.
    07-08-10 08:57 PM
    07-09-10 02:29 AM
    I remember not long ago Apple was having the same issue with certain ipods. Oh well, you can't make phone calls on it, but it's a necessity if your an arson. Yeah and where are all the aggressive iphone posters now? Funny how none of them show up when you have ammo.

Last edited by albee 1; 07-09-10 at 08:10 AM.
    07-09-10 08:07 AM
    Haha, awesome.
    07-09-10 08:09 AM
    Wow 1 malfunctioned in 3+ million, I certainly dont call that a huge issue.

BB fanboys use any little article to bash Apple. Reason you dont hear about BB's malfunctioning is because no one really cares about them! Notice how the news is all Android and iphone, BB is the red headed step child of smartphones in terms of the media.
    07-09-10 09:35 AM
    Soon there will be a fire extinguisher app lmao.
    07-09-10 09:40 AM

Reason you dont hear about BB's malfunctioning is because no one really cares about them!
    Or it has just became accepted behavior Oh, the things I used to tell myself to make me feel better when I had that POS Storm 2.
    07-09-10 11:03 AM
    Ammo for what?

I like fire.

Besides, I can't carry anymore ammo since the Storm launched.
    07-09-10 11:29 AM
    And the 9000 did the same thing and was halted being sold in Japan (IIRC).

07-09-10 11:34 AM
    I remember not long ago Apple was having the same issue with certain ipods. Oh well, you can't make phone calls on it, but it's a necessity if your an arson. Yeah and where are all the aggressive iphone posters now? Funny how none of them show up when you have ammo.

Isn't that the same as you never showing up to
    the "Apple sells 1.7 Million iPhones in 3 days"
    thread?
    07-09-10 11:37 AM
    This is just more trolling BS started by one of the Berry crew. 1 iPhone does this out of something lie 3 million sold and here you guys come to try and bash a device that is out selling the Blackberry by leaps and bounds. Nothing but haters.
    07-09-10 11:45 AM
    I really dont care.

With the Millions of iPhones out there, including the (about) 2 million iPhone 4s out there...

If only ONE has this issue then, really its a non issue.
    07-09-10 11:46 AM
    And the 9000 did the same thing and was halted being sold in Japan (IIRC).
    Good memory.

Boy Genius Report link: BlackBerry Bold pulled from shelves in Japan � Boy Genius Report
    07-09-10 11:56 AM
    Yay, let's blame a phone, any phone, on something completely unrelated to them at all!!

It's the batteries people, not the phone. They are made by a completely different manufacturer out of China, get certified and installed in the phones.
    07-09-10 12:15 PM
    Android for the win...
    07-09-10 12:23 PM
    Glad I could hit a nerve. Thank you for over reacting. And by the way Pi, they have over 300 fire extinguisher apps. Not quite as many as the fart apps, but they are working on it. I'm still trying to figure out why so many blackberry haters hang out all day in a blackberry forum? Berry envie? What would Freud say about that.

Last edited by albee 1; 07-09-10 at 12:29 PM.
    07-09-10 12:26 PM
    Android for the win...
    No, they are just as susceptible. Just hasn't happened yet. Anything with rechargeable batteries is just as likely to have this happen but the more units sold means it's more likely to happen.

And in a new line of phones they have new custom batteries so that has a slightly higher chance of happening.
    07-09-10 12:28 PM
    OMFG It's the batteries again1?!?!?!?!!??!
    07-09-10 12:45 PM

BB fanboys use any little article to bash Apple. Reason you dont hear about BB's malfunctioning is because no one really cares about them! Notice how the news is all Android and iphone, BB is the red headed step child of smartphones in terms of the media.
    So why are you in a BLACKBERRY discussion group? Personally I have never been anywhere near an iphone forum. It would be the same as owning a Chevy and joining a forum for Fords. I just don't get it.

07-09-10 01:00 PM
    You guys complain to me when the iphone & android fanboys come in the Storm forum and spout off about how bad the Storm is right? So what are you doing now?????????????????????????? (throwing hands up in the air) :::::::sigh::::::
    07-09-10 01:01 PM
    So why are you in a BLACKBERRY discussion group? Personally I have never been anywhere near an iphone forum. It would be the same as owning a Chevy and joining a forum for Fords. I just don't get it.

Really? You are in the iPhone Section. And to answer your question about why we are here, most of us were Blackberry users at one time and that is why joined CB in the first place. We stay here out of loyalty to the site and the staff that work so hard to put it all together. Do you really think that Kevin put an iPhone section on the site just so people like you can try and bash the device every single chance you get?
    07-09-10 01:05 PM
    Of course, this is a defective battery. It has nothing to do with the phone. In fact it would be difficult to see how a phone could be rigged to catch fire.

An internal short, inside the battery is certainly the culprit. I just hope that this is a one-off and that there are not a batch load of faulty batteries out there waiting to hurt people.

On the other hand, Steveie baby has done it again.

A personal BBQ app on the iPhone. BlackBerry (hopefully) will never have that .
    07-09-10 01:07 PM
    I believe this was a pointless thread. One bad batch of batteries from that battery manufacturer and ANY phone could do this.

07-09-10 01:25 PM
    I believe this was a pointless thread. One bad batch of batteries from that battery manufacturer and ANY phone could do this.

Until Radius explained that this was a battery problem, this thread was just another iPhone bashing thread.

Since then it has become a thread with a more serious message.

Batteries do go bad and if there is a batch of them (as I said) then sooner or later someone will get hurt like the poor guy in the AT&T store.
    07-09-10 01:36 PM
    I'm just surprised no one has brought up the obvious fact this happens in laptop computers as well, only those are much bigger batteries and more terrifying when they do flame up.
    07-09-10 01:47 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD