09-26-10 10:49 AM
29 12
tools
    Can you guys tell me whats good out there for the Iphone 4. The one thing I want to have is I want a holster that I can wear on my belt.

I've looked at the "Defender" but it seems awfully bulky.

Any recommendations?
    08-19-10 08:43 AM
    If you are looking for protection, check out my personal favorite: Speck Candy shell. I have it in black and white and love them.

The Incase slider is also a favorite of mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 09:55 AM
    I like those but no option to wear it on your belt??

Speck | CandyShell Case for iPhone 4
    08-19-10 09:57 AM
    That is because phones should not be worn on a belt, they should be placed in a pocket or use some other means of carrying it.

Unless you are

It is not OK to wear things on your belt.

I use an Incipio Feather case for mine.
    08-19-10 01:09 PM
    I'm thinking of going with seidio spring clip holster. I always loved them on my BB.
    I may add a zag bodyguard for more protection..

Spring-Clip Holster For use with Apple iPhone 4
    08-19-10 01:17 PM
    Hello,

I use the Seidio Innocase II Combo with Spring Loaded Belt Clip. Good quality! The Otterbox Defender is good, but very bulky and the Innocase II does not add much bulk. It is nice and slim, and the belt clip will hold the phone. The iPhone is not going anywhere.
    08-19-10 01:39 PM
    I am using this combo and it I working very well:

OEM Apple Bumper with Seidio spring clip holster for innocase surface for the Droid Incredible

Yes, sounds crazy but the fit is nearly perfect. The only issue is when normally with a seidio holster you can place the bottom of the device in holster then place a small amount of pressure against the clip with the top of the device and the device just clicks in but on this one you have to slightly lift the clip to get it in. Other than that it is a great solution

08-19-10 04:16 PM
    Im using an Incipio silicrylic case, carried in a leather holster. I usually just put it in my pocket though.
    08-19-10 05:33 PM
    I just ordered the defender. Google and other people told me it offers the best protection. lets hope so. it has to make it through 2 years of college...and it does have a clip.
    08-19-10 06:00 PM
    That is because phones should not be worn on a belt, they should be placed in a pocket or use some other means of carrying it.

Unless you are

It is not OK to wear things on your belt.

I use an Incipio Feather case for mine.
    Says who? And you are whom again Moving right along, case wise I would check out the Incase Slider, Speck Pixelskin HD, Speck Fitted, etc. I've had all 3 and they were decent. I'm waiting for my Bumper to arrive any day now and I'm good.
    08-19-10 06:14 PM
    Says me, and anyone who is in their right mind. Most fashion magazines and experts say that it is a big no no. I have to agree. I am me, who are you?
    08-19-10 08:07 PM
    Says me, and anyone who is in their right mind. Most fashion magazines and experts say that it is a big no no. I have to agree. I am me, who are you?
    For your own Sake Im hoping your female

If its in my pocket too many things happen I don't hear it, or it falls out whatever its just easier if I wear it on my hip
    08-19-10 08:41 PM
    For your own Sake Im hoping your female

If its in my pocket too many things happen I don't hear it, or it falls out whatever its just easier if I wear it on my hip
    On the contrary, I am quite male, and quite heterosexual. Women are not the only gender to be fashion conscious.
    08-20-10 01:13 AM
    I picked up the Incase slider and love it. I feel it offers good protection without too much bulk. The Candy Shell case is a very secure case but adds quite a bit of bulk.

08-20-10 01:37 AM
    I have bought some accessories from tvc-mall, so I think you can seach at tvc-mall, then you will get you answer.
    08-20-10 07:48 AM
    And you should stop spamming.
    08-20-10 08:34 AM
    IMO and IMO only, i had the Otterbox commuter on my 3GS and now i have it on my iPhone 4, to me its the classiest and most rugged of the light weight cases, not sticky at all in the pocket and does not take away much from the phone, you can still tell you have an iPhone 4 in your hands. And offers outstanding protection all around, all you need is a good quality screen protector and you phone will stay like new for a long time.
    08-27-10 03:54 PM
    IMO and IMO only, i had the Otterbox commuter on my 3GS and now i have it on my iPhone 4, to me its the classiest and most rugged of the light weight cases, not sticky at all in the pocket and does not take away much from the phone, you can still tell you have an iPhone 4 in your hands. And offers outstanding protection all around, all you need is a good quality screen protector and you phone will stay like new for a long time.
    Otterbox makes some great products.
    08-27-10 05:28 PM
    i love my bumper
    08-29-10 03:08 PM
    Found this in TUAW. Damn, the sickest looking bumper for the iPhone 4. Aircraft aluminum! The makers are called ElementCase.
    08-30-10 06:30 AM
    Would the Aluminum inhibit reception though?
    08-30-10 10:27 AM
    If it would, I'm sure TUAW won't give it a special mention. They're very fond of it from what I've read in their article.
    08-30-10 12:20 PM
    Speck PixelSkin HD
    08-31-10 01:34 PM
    I have my iPhone 4 in a speck hard/silicone case. With a anti glare screen protector to prevent scratches.

09-20-10 11:29 PM
    Hello,
    I am also using iphone 4 and i also want a case for it. i asked from many people and they also told me that candy shell case is good for it. so i will go for that.

thanks!!
    09-21-10 07:23 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD