07-23-10 10:11 AM
    I just ordered mine. It was quick and painless. I just selected my case and clicked on Place Order. It's supposed to take 3 -5 weeks, but that's no problem since I really haven't had any issues yet with my device. I just want to give my iPhone a little extra protection, so I ordered the low-profile clear hard shell case. I chose the the clear so the beauty of the iPhone could still be seen.
    07-23-10 01:06 PM
    I just ordered mine. It was quick and painless. I just selected my case and clicked on Place Order. It's supposed to take 3 -5 weeks, but that's no problem since I really haven't had any issues yet with my device. I just want to give my iPhone a little extra protection, so I ordered the low-profile clear hard shell case. I chose the the clear so the beauty of the iPhone could still be seen.
    Can you pick one up in the store?
    07-23-10 01:18 PM
    Can you pick one up in the store?
    As far as I could see, this is the only way to do it so far. They say they'll send you an email when you order is shipped out.

Just for the heck of it I tried to open the app up again after ordering and got the message that I had already placed an order.
    07-23-10 01:22 PM
    I ordered the Incipio Silicrylic yesterday, but ordered the free Speck too just now.
    07-23-10 03:17 PM
    I sooooooooo can't wait to get my phone!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 03:40 PM
    I just received my order confirmation from the Apple store. It says my case is going to ship 8/27.
    07-23-10 04:48 PM
    I just received my order confirmation from the Apple store. It says my case is going to ship 8/27.
    Really? I rather buy one and then get a refund if that's possible LOL.

Does anyone know what happens in the Apple Store? Are they even allowing cases to be given out or purchased?
    07-23-10 05:14 PM
    Really? I rather buy one and then get a refund if that's possible LOL.
    That makes makes sense if you're having issues, but like I said in an earlier post, I haven't had any yet, so I don't mind waiting.
    07-23-10 05:19 PM
    I just got my bumper refund today. Didn't have to do anything...I got the email notification (that I was receiving a credit) and the actual credit the same day.

I was thinking I was going to have to go through some online process.
    07-23-10 10:27 PM
    They aren't giving refunds at the store level. I just went into my local apple store, if you brought a case and used a credit card you should be seeing it refunded at the end of the month. However the store level will rake care of you if you used cash. Other then that it's all done online. Hope this helps.

07-23-10 10:29 PM
    I ordered the Speck PixelSkin HD. Gonna be a few weeks at least, but hey, it's free!
    07-24-10 12:39 AM
    Wow. Placed the order on Friday for a bumper and got it today. Quicker than I
    thought.
    07-28-10 04:06 PM
    ^Very nice!

07-28-10 11:17 PM
    Apple credited my card back! Yay! That was pretty quick, and it saved me having to go in there. They just automatically credit the card so cool.
    07-29-10 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD