Does anyone know if the iPhone 4 with the bumper with fit in the BlackBerry Bold (9000) holster? Thanks
    08-06-10 01:08 AM
    I don't see why it wouldn't, but you'd most likely have some wiggle room.
    08-06-10 03:54 AM
    Reconsider that cause the "official" story is that iphones aren't supposed to be exposed to magnets. The Bold case has a huge magnet.
    Now the reality is-- no one cares and people use all kinda cases, but the approved apple stuff never has magnets. They get snaps or velcro

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 05:51 AM
    To us bb owners...look, he wants to fake everyone he has a blackberry lol.....

To you ip users....the only thing nice on your bb's is the case lol....

There, both sides should be happy!!! Maybe rim and apple should make a mutated baby together, an app gaming business phone...I'd bet it would be ugly but a huge seller lol....

08-06-10 07:55 AM

There, both sides should be happy!!! Maybe rim and apple should make a mutated baby together, an app gaming business phone...I'd bet it would be ugly but a huge seller lol....

Please troll the Android forums.

OP-yes the i4 with a bumper or a case will fit neatly into the 9000 OEM holster. I have a Griffin bumper as well as an Incipio case, and both work well in the Bold holster.
    08-06-10 08:17 AM
    I'm just trying to make you laugh is all, I know you don't want it posted but I'm still gonna. Why don't you tell the op to use the iphone holster instead? This post did have to deal with bb stuff so here is my two cents.

I would just stick with the manufacture's holster, just in case magnets do screw with the ip4 it might void your warranty cuz knowing apple, they've got a way to check these things. I've never owned an iphone to be sure, but better safe than sorry unless you really don't care.

My opinion. But probably doesn't matter much anyways, right?

08-06-10 09:13 AM
    Creepy, that was some pm you sent me. ALL of this is in fun, don't take it so serious and let it ruin your day bro. You have a great day.
    08-06-10 10:07 AM
    Leave Creep alone.

He's clearly a Scientologist with a vendetta against apple.
    08-06-10 10:43 AM
    I'm not lol. But I would stick with an oem case just in case. I know rim is very picky when it comes to warranties. The magnet thing could be superstition, but at the same time you never know.

I've got an experiment, with your lcd on, take a magnet to the front and back to see if the screen turns color, if so, highly not recommended.

08-06-10 11:22 AM
    It's fits with a little wiggle room, but with that magnet on the BB case and the fact that we don't yet know how an iPhone is effected by magnets, I wouldn't risk it personally.
    08-06-10 11:59 AM

I dont want to fake everyone that i have a blackberry.

Just that all the OFFICAL holsters are junk imo.

Can anyone recommend a "OFFICAL" holster like the bold(9000) that would fit with the iPhone 4 and the bumper?
    08-06-10 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD