First time this has happened. I can't get past the stupid apple logo. All i did was make a phone call to my power company a few minutes ago to try to pay my bill over the phone... and then I couldn't shut off the phone. It was a blank s creen and I could still hear them talking.. but nothing else.

I have shut off my phone by the power button & home screen, turned it back on and nothing. This has happened before, but always would turn back on after a few minutes of benig shut off. I got the phone in July 2009 - Do not hae apple care on it yet.. as there was no reason to have it.

Yet, now this crap happens along with every other thing. Is there anyway to go around the boot? Can I get my phone up? I probably wont be able to see any replies until I can get internet access again (tomorrow), but anyone have a idea how I can get my phone to boot up?? thanks.
    04-12-10 11:34 PM
    gonna have to put it into DFU mode (with the phone off hold the power and home button, when you see the apple logo release the power button but keep holding the home button, you should get the usb cable/disk logo) and restore from itunes.
    04-12-10 11:41 PM
    you can wait it out..sometimes it will bring you back to the home screen after 15-30 mins.
    04-16-10 03:40 PM
    gonna have to put it into DFU mode (with the phone off hold the power and home button, when you see the apple logo release the power button but keep holding the home button, you should get the usb cable/disk logo) and restore from itunes.
    This should work for you. Only downside, you lose everything you don't have backed up.
    04-16-10 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD