hey guys, im wondering should i get a droid? i currently have a 3GS old bootrom os 4 (not jailbroken) from rogers its still under warranty but im wondering is htc better? i like to use my phone for hte ipod feature mostly and sometimes games ont he phoen are nice, so what should i do? is google nexus one any good??

plz leave ideas, thanks
    07-24-10 11:52 PM
    If you primarily use your music functions, stay with the iPhone. HTC makes great phones but they aren't awesome media phones. I found the music player clunky an boring. IMHO stay with the iPhone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 11:02 AM
    I have the Nexus One and while it's a very good device, you
    mentioned that it would be for the iPod and also games and
    IMO (and most others), the iPhone is second to none for
    that. I actually don't use my iPhone for music or games, but
    find fluidity of the OS to be another plus over other mobile
    devices.
    07-25-10 12:02 PM
    Really a difficult question for anyone to answer except yourself, since "which is better" really depends on balancing a zillion different very personal preferences.

If you're looking for useful help, one idea is to think about your 3GS and come up with a list of things you wish it did better; then post that list to see if the Droid phones meet that wishlist.
    07-25-10 12:40 PM
    you just answered your own question. you use mainly the ipod and play games. I switched to a nexus one because tmo doesnt support iphone 3g data. and my nexus one data is fast. iphone just sitting at home collecting dust..maybe do some mods to it =D
    07-28-10 04:50 PM
    yes your right but my iphone is locked, and also the droid has a 5.0 mega pixel camera with flash, droid has a better screen, touch screen with QWERTY keyboard. ALthough i like my iphone i think its kind of fragile a bit :S but thanks for the helpg uys
    08-01-10 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD