What is the difference between the 2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 11:58 AM
    Here's a comparison from Apple's site

Apple - iPhone - Compare iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G

The main differences are the 3GS is faster, compass, voice control and better battery life.
    01-28-10 02:23 PM
    i heard from a friend who has cracked his iphone, that you can get apps that enhance or replace all those things the 3G is lacking.

not sure though...
    01-28-10 10:03 PM
    The 3GS is faster...I didn't want to believe, but both my parents have the 3G and I have the 3GS and mine works faster. And also, if you plan on selling it later on, you would be able to ask for more for the 3GS.
    01-28-10 10:51 PM
    i heard from a friend who has cracked his iphone, that you can get apps that enhance or replace all those things the 3G is lacking.

not sure though...
    You cant enhance the speed, RAM, or 32GB
    01-31-10 12:53 AM
    I am wondering the same thing. I had an iPhone 3G and decided to try the Bold in November. I really like the Bold, but miss my iPhone! I live in an Edge only area, so am wondering if the 3GS is faster than the 3G in a non 3G network area? Anybody used the two in an Edge area and think it's worth the extra $100.00 - considering that a new version will be coming out later this year? I get to upgrade every year, but it's in January LOL
    01-31-10 03:28 PM
    We're probably looking at the 4th gen iPhone in 4 months so waiting would be a
    better option. Just what I would do...
    01-31-10 03:31 PM
    Wow. The most important aspect of the phone EVERYONE missed that the
    3GS has that the 3G doesn't is video! :P That's one of the main things IMO that's different that the 3G doesn't have. I upgraded 1 year after the 3G came out to the 3GS. It's a great device.
    01-31-10 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD