i was just doing my morning rounds on some iphone websites and i read that you can use gophone sim cards now!! since i have till thursday when my 30 days are up until i decide i wanna stay 2 years with at&t im going to try it.

Many people confirmed it worked with the 20$ prepaid data with out unlocked or jailbreaking. Also others masked their imei making it seem like they have a low end phone 15$ data ie razr phone and use that internet.

proof All AT&T SIM Cards Work Now - iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes.
    08-18-08 10:50 AM
    It's only so long until they catch on to this....... Pitty and people wonder why prices are going up.... it's this reason...
    08-18-08 10:54 AM
    It's only so long until they catch on to this....... Pitty and people wonder why prices are going up.... it's this reason...
    iI understand where you are coming from, but its not like you are going to tmobile. You are still locked to att now can just buy a iphone 3g from apple store and use prepaid. Im not saying it should be done but it is another option for others who want to take that route.
    08-18-08 11:05 AM
    Why even go through all that if it's not legit. You are just setting yourself up for failure.
    08-18-08 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD