What was I thinking, dust under the screen, battery drain, horrible upgrades, screen clicking... hey use a business card! So much more, I don't have the time nor do I care! Nice looking paper weight though!

PROUD iPhone owner now! OMG it works right out of the box! Imagine that!

SEE YA!!!
    07-13-09 10:59 PM
    inbtl?
    and by the way ur posting in the wrong forum. thanks for trying to be cool though. obviously ur a bit salty about something if u feel the need to tell people in the storm forums about a phone we did not choose to buy. congrats
    07-13-09 11:06 PM
    What was I thinking, dust under the screen, battery drain, horrible upgrades, screen clicking... hey use a business card! So much more, I don't have the time nor do I care! Nice looking paper weight though!

SEE YA!!!
    Lol I wasn't expecting this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 11:13 PM
    I was wondering which color you bought. The brown or black?

That's right, I said brown, because that's the color the white will turn when it overheats when you charge it tonight.

07-13-09 11:16 PM
    awesome post! So useful, just like your Iphone will be when it toasts itself. Good luck!
    07-13-09 11:17 PM
    I had one from the 1st launch date and it has never been worth a crap! So you guys keep complaining and finding fixes for that BRICK! I will continue to use my iPhone without issues right out of the box. That's right, I said it!

By the way, are the Forum Police? Give me break!
    07-13-09 11:19 PM
    Never quite understood the point of these threads.

The tech version of Ford v. Chevy.
    07-13-09 11:20 PM

SEE YA!!!
    Send me a video... or better yet meet me somewhere and bluetooth me a ringtone...

"BAZINGA"- Big Bang Theory
    07-13-09 11:22 PM
    I had one from the 1st launch date and it has never been worth a crap! So you guys keep complaining and finding fixes for that BRICK! I will continue to use my iPhone without issues right out of the box. That's right, I said it!

By the way, are the Forum Police? Give me break!
    user error, enough said.
    07-13-09 11:22 PM
    Send me a video... or better yet meet me somewhere and bluetooth me a ringtone...

"BAZINGA"- Big Bang Theory
    I got a better one.

Set a wallpaper or theme "out of the box". Bwa!

07-13-09 11:25 PM
    07-13-09 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD