Three Years
    5 Plus updates
    And Still no SMS/MMS

lololol
    06-23-09 07:17 PM
    I am very blackberry, but the iPhone doesnt worry about random restarts, or available app memory... Its tit for tat really...
    06-23-09 07:19 PM
    I feel at a minimum a lock coming on.
    06-23-09 07:20 PM
    Three Years
    5 Plus updates
    And Still no SMS/MMS

lololol
    Don't let the facts get in your way. Iphone has had SMS since the beginning.
    06-23-09 07:20 PM
    the new Iphone 3gS does have MMS it is AT&T that has it crippled right now. They are saying it will be available late summer 2009. Not a fan just setting the facts straight
    06-23-09 07:22 PM
    Don't let the facts get in your way. Iphone has had SMS since the beginning.
    I have one, actually both 1st and second. Emailing to a sms/web cache is not the same sorry dude. you lose
    06-23-09 07:23 PM
    I have one, actually both 1st and second. Emailing to a sms/web cache is not the same sorry dude. you lose
    The Iphone DOES NOT require you to email a TEXT message (SMS).....it has always had standard SMS capability. It has required emailing of PICS (MMS), which is now fixed with 3.0 (awaiting ATT implementation).
    06-23-09 07:25 PM
    I feel at a minimum a lock coming on.
    not sure what this meant but it sounds funny as ****
    06-23-09 07:25 PM
    The Iphone DOES NOT require you to email a TEXT message (SMS).....it has always had standard SMS capability. It has required emailing of PICS (MMS), which is now fixed with 3.0 (awaiting ATT implementation).
    I stand corrected about the SMS... However being fixed and not being usable..... long pause Cough cough = the iphone not having it.
    06-23-09 07:27 PM
    I stand corrected about the SMS... However being fixed and not being usable..... long pause Cough cough = the iphone not having it.
    Thanks for admitting you were wrong. It's not too late to update your original post.
    Last edited by crackberryfan; 06-23-09 at 07:33 PM.
    06-23-09 07:29 PM
    All I can say "check mate."
    lolol ill take a stalemate lololol
    06-23-09 07:31 PM
    Like I said, I love my storm, but everytime i have to do a battery pull I have to say I miss the iPhone. But on the other hand, when I had the iPhone, everytime I wanted to MMS or talk to my wife through BBM, I missed my BB. I am thinking about going back to the curve though.
    06-23-09 07:34 PM
    lolol ill take a stalemate lololol

/10char
    06-23-09 07:36 PM
    Like I said, I love my storm, but everytime i have to do a battery pull I have to say I miss the iPhone. But on the other hand, when I had the iPhone, everytime I wanted to MMS or talk to my wife through BBM, I missed my BB. I am thinking about going back to the curve though.
    I completely understand however every time I use my Iphone for lets say facebook and umm I don�t know text at the same time. It sucks that I have to shut down the whole app.

Also how the browser on the Iphone as cool as the pinching and swiping is, it doesn�t communicate with the Media player. I cant stream videos from my favorite news site like on the storm.
    06-23-09 07:41 PM
    Another iPhone thread to be placed in the "who cares" bin.
    06-23-09 07:56 PM
    Another iPhone thread to be placed in the "who cares" bin.
    How about you go jump in right after it... Its a general discussion, if you chose not to be a part of it....... dont.... or rather than respond to something that you feel is clearly beneath you, but justify it as worthy by responding... You can go....

Go

Brick

Yourself

lololol
    06-23-09 08:00 PM
    GO BRICK YOURSELF. LMAO. Ha ha ha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 08:15 PM
    GO BRICK YOURSELF. LMAO. Ha ha ha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That is FUNNY!
    06-23-09 08:17 PM
    How about you go jump in right after it... Its a general discussion, if you chose not to be a part of it....... dont.... or rather than respond to something that you feel is clearly beneath you, but justify it as worthy by responding... You can go....

Go

Brick

Yourself

lololol
    Better yet, when you create a thread, try something other than mindless, trivial babble. And when you label your thread "iphone?", perhaps put it in the iPhone forum, not in the Blackberry Storm forum. Your thread here provides absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by wxman2003; 06-23-09 at 09:37 PM.
    06-23-09 09:34 PM
    so yeah i kinda like this thread because the fact that its just labeled iphone instead of "i love iphone" or "i hate iphone" or "iphone or blackberry" or "should i switch to iphone" instead this one just says iphone and allows us to say whatever is on our mind about it, rather than having a specific discussion.

now to what i was going to say

if i could afford it i would have a iphone and a blackberry storm, i HATED the iphone and stuck by my storm so deep, but waiting for a new update is boring me, and i know the iphone has the entertainment i want in my life...but i also have faith in RIM that they are going to transform the storm...it is possible.
    06-23-09 10:03 PM
    Better yet, when you create a thread, try something other than mindless, trivial babble. And when you label your thread "iphone?", perhaps put it in the iPhone forum, not in the Blackberry Storm forum. Your thread here provides absolutely nothing.
    Nothing...

It has provided 249 views and responses from intelligent, articulate people who wished to say that I was wrong and why!!! Which is cool!!! Its the reason why i did it...

But alas because nothing is perfect, It had a side effect: Like "Moth to a flame" it attracted "Brick Heads".

Brickheads who wanted everyone to know how beneath them this post is, by taking the time to "write in a public forum" how beneath them this post is. lololol
    06-23-09 10:31 PM
    Nothing...

It has provided 249 views and responses from intelligent, articulate people who wished to say that I was wrong and why!!! Which is cool!!! Its the reason why i did it...
    But alas because nothing is perfect, It had a side effect: Like "Moth to a flame" it attracted "Brick Heads".

Brickheads who wanted everyone to know how beneath them this post is, by taking the time to "write in a public forum" how beneath them this post is. lololol
    Exactly, (bold) I appreciate the fact that some created a thread, but is willing to accept resonable responses as to why he is right or wrong (opinion). He is not being a fan boy or flammer either way, just looking for discussion. It's all good!
    06-23-09 11:02 PM
    Had the use of an iPhone for about a week. No videos of any kind would work and having to exit to main menu at any change was a pain. Battery life was pitiful and lots of other things. Yuck

I completely understand however every time I use my Iphone for lets say facebook and umm I don�t know text at the same time. It sucks that I have to shut down the whole app.

Also how the browser on the Iphone as cool as the pinching and swiping is, it doesn�t communicate with the Media player. I cant stream videos from my favorite news site like on the storm.
    06-23-09 11:46 PM
    It looks like the iPhone 3.0 release really took the fight out of the fanbois, leaving them only with these foolish comments. I think the 3.0 release really was not that big of a deal, the Storm has been vastly inferior since day one.
    06-24-09 12:00 AM
    In before delete.
    06-24-09 12:07 AM
79 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD