I thought this was interesting.....

http://blogs.barrons.com/techtraderd...ading-in-k-12/
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 10-31-11 at 03:18 PM.
    10-31-11 03:16 PM
    There is a school near me that one of my friends attend. a requirement is to have an iPhone, iPod touch or an iPad.

I was baffled. lol
    10-31-11 03:19 PM
    There is a school near me that one of my friends attend. a requirement is to have an iPhone, iPod touch or an iPad.

I was baffled. lol
    Public or private school? That is...odd. Not every parent can afford it.

I'll tell you what gives me the willies, going to my doctor's office and all of a sudden all patient records are being put into iPads. The medical assistants carry them around, set them down, walk out of the room and leave them. One assistant still had a prior patient's screen pulled up and left it on the table in the room I was in. After I saw that video recently on how easy it is to get into a password locked iPad, my uneasiness increased. They are pretty lax there. I used to latch onto their network and surf on my Palm Pilot in the waiting room and that was as recently as 3 years ago. But I digress, that's a whole nuther debate.
    10-31-11 06:29 PM
    Public or private school? That is...odd. Not every parent can afford it.

I'll tell you what gives me the willies, going to my doctor's office and all of a sudden all patient records are being put into iPads. The medical assistants carry them around, set them down, walk out of the room and leave them. One assistant still had a prior patient's screen pulled up and left it on the table in the room I was in. After I saw that video recently on how easy it is to get into a password locked iPad, my uneasiness increased. They are pretty lax there. I used to latch onto their network and surf on my Palm Pilot in the waiting room and that was as recently as 3 years ago. But I digress, that's a whole nuther debate.
    Wow sounds like a PHI SPI nightmare if anything ever gets out.
    10-31-11 06:35 PM
    I like my iPad, but never do banking. pay bills, etc. on it.
    10-31-11 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD