Hey guys, sorry if there's a same thread or topic somewhere out there.

So here's my story, just recently got the iPad2 WiFi/3G well it was a gift. I always had the trusty iPad but gave it to my nephew since I had a misconception that its only used for music and games. Moving forward, I just need to ask can you give me any tips on how to maximise its purpose and capability? Can you provide me with any 101's and a must thing to do with your iPad2? i already inserted my micro sim and ready to go.

But I'm like, What now? Brother's been using it for Temple Run and he's quite enjoying it. LOL.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-08-12 09:04 AM
    Head over to imore.com.

This is a BlackBerry Forum.
    04-08-12 09:32 AM
    Head over to imore.com.

This is a BlackBerry Forum.

Last time I checked it said iPhone/iPad. I was just asking for tips, I don't really need any technical support or something.

04-08-12 09:42 AM
    Apples products are daft.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-08-12 09:49 AM
    Hey guys, sorry if there's a same thread or topic somewhere out there.

So here's my story, just recently got the iPad2 WiFi/3G well it was a gift. I always had the trusty iPad but gave it to my nephew since I had a misconception that its only used for music and games. Moving forward, I just need to ask can you give me any tips on how to maximise its purpose and capability? Can you provide me with any 101's and a must thing to do with your iPad2? i already inserted my micro sim and ready to go.

But I'm like, What now? Brother's been using it for Temple Run and he's quite enjoying it. LOL.

If you're looking for a good rss feed reader I suggest you download pulse. I would also suggest pandora, kindle/nook if you re interested in ebooks, Dropbox. As for as productivity apps there are a ton; I'm not sure how you plan to use the iPad. Just ignore the negative responses in this thread. Times are hard for bb users right now. Lol

Sent from my IPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    04-08-12 10:05 AM
    I lovw my ipad 2! I just got it and it is amazing! I like netflix, tune in radio, youtube, etc!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    04-08-12 11:04 AM
    If you're looking for a good rss feed reader I suggest you download pulse. I would also suggest pandora, kindle/nook if you re interested in ebooks, Dropbox. As for as productivity apps there are a ton; I'm not sure how you plan to use the iPad. Just ignore the negative responses in this thread. Times are hard for bb users right now. Lol

Well thank you for the response, will look into that. I was actually looking for tips then some people reply for the sake of bashing, doesn't mean i'm using an apple product I hate my bb. Well, I still love my bb.

Then again, thank you!

04-08-12 11:40 AM
    Well thank you for the response, will look into that. I was actually looking for tips then some people reply for the sake of bashing, doesn't mean i'm using an apple product I hate my bb. Well, I still love my bb.

Then again, thank you!

No problem.

04-08-12 01:28 PM
    These are pretty good resources.

http://www.imore.com/tips/ (collection of tips and tricks)
    http://www.imore.com/top5/ (best apps and accessories)
    04-09-12 06:23 AM
    I have the new iPad and found it invaluable for business as well as all the other stuff. Here are some apps to get you started

Dropbox - must have and the easiest way to sync your files
    Quickoffice - edit and view Office files
    Evernote - great app to sync notes across devices
    Splashtop - stream your computer desktop to your ipad, I leave my laptop in the office now.
    Noteshelf - note taking app, I'm now paper free
    Genius Scan - scan documents, white boards, etc., by using your camera
    Flipboard - great way to read the news, twitter, and facebook
    Imo IM - IM client
    Feeddler RSS - syncs with Google Reader
    GoodPlayer - plays all media files including AVIs without conversion
    Time Warner Cable - if you subscribe, you can watch live tv on your iPad
    TuneIn Radio - stream live radio stations in market and around the country
    04-09-12 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD