For anyone else doubting the iPad, I found this interview with Mr. Jobs. This is probably the most truthful one I have seen yet...

02-03-10 10:50 AM
    So ipad news on an Android forum nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 10:58 AM
    So another person who posts without comprehending what he's replying to. Nice.
    02-03-10 11:02 AM
    I laughed at the video lol
    02-03-10 11:02 AM
    I laughed at the video lol
    LOL Same here. There's a lot of truth to that video, though
    02-03-10 11:03 AM
    Yes there is
    02-03-10 11:05 AM
    There's a lot of truth in that. I bet a bunch of buyers will already have an iPhone too. It's a group logic thing strategy. The profit margin is probably huge compared to the iTouch. And older people want bigger screens. They love older buyers.
    02-03-10 11:30 AM
    There's a lot of truth in that. I bet a bunch of buyers will already have an iPhone too. It's a group logic thing strategy. The profit margin is probably huge compared to the iTouch. And older people want bigger screens. They love older buyers.
    Yep, and I bet they get a lot of them. I just don't see myself ever wanting one, though. I can't believe they had such a big presentation for it. Talk about over-hyped.
    02-03-10 03:54 PM
    Hey watch it; why do u need to put old in there........
    Fuuuuuuuneeeeee; oh u meant geezers
    Last edited by TrendyProfessional1; 02-05-10 at 09:53 AM.
    02-05-10 09:47 AM
    Hey watch it; why do u need to put old in there........
    Fuuuuuuuneeeeee; oh u meant geezers
    I didn't say old, I said older (older than who?). I'm a lot closer to Medicare than I am to the drinking age myself lol. And geezers is a harsh term
    02-05-10 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD