found this in my searches

www.thejoojoo.com
    02-06-10 04:50 PM
    Pro - Camera

Con - 4gb HD. That definitely needs to change before I'd ever consider it.
    02-06-10 05:10 PM
    4gb, wifi-only, some weird "OS."

for the $500 all youre losing is a camera, mine as well get an ipad and have itunes and the app store, iWorks, double the battery life, etc.

looks like all it does is surf the web and do music/video. Who knows how good a browser it is too
    Last edited by stuaw11; 02-06-10 at 05:57 PM.
    02-06-10 05:55 PM
    Okay so I think this has FAIL written all over it. The screen looks crappy the HD size is a joke. And with no app store or iTunes what is the point. And to all the Flash fans, HTML 5 is the future, Flash is going to be gone for good in the next few years.
    02-06-10 07:21 PM
    Okay so I think this has FAIL written all over it. The screen looks crappy the HD size is a joke. And with no app store or iTunes what is the point. And to all the Flash fans, HTML 5 is the future, Flash is going to be gone for good in the next few years.
    For the most part I agree with you... But I wouldnt buy an Ipad with the hopes of it doing what I want "in the next few years"...
    02-08-10 03:43 PM
    yeah i think that the selling point of the ipad is the applications. Can you imagine the iphone without apps? I sure wouldn't have one.
    02-08-10 03:51 PM
    For the most part I agree with you... But I wouldnt buy an Ipad with the hopes of it doing what I want "in the next few years"...
    The iPad can support HTML 5 right now. Youtube already has a beta of their HTML 5 player working and there are a couple of other sites that are using it now so I do not think that anyone will need to wait a few years for the iPad to work the way that they want it to. That is of course assuming that the version that ships will have multi-tasking support. If it does not have that then I will not be buying one.
    02-09-10 12:23 PM
    eh...everything is starting to look alike.
    02-09-10 03:28 PM
    Wow. Who are you, Steve Jobs? He's been saying that same thing ever since the guy who owns Adobe never called him for a second date..
    02-12-10 01:59 AM
    Wow. Who are you, Steve Jobs? He's been saying that same thing ever since the guy who owns Adobe never called him for a second date..
    Nope, just a Web Dev that thinks Flash sucks. Just MHO.
    02-12-10 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD