Ok so Verizon just issued a press released about releasing an iPad bundle with their mifi in 2000 stores on October 28th. While there is no 3G connectivity that could mean we are not to far off for a Verizon iPhone.

Source: Verizon iPad October 28th: Let The Apple & Android Showdown Begin | Android Phone Fans
    10-14-10 09:59 AM
    I can either get an iPad and carry a MiFi deal with it, or just get a 3G iPad. Decisions......

Yea, I'll take the 3G iPad.
    10-14-10 11:09 AM
    I can either get an iPad and carry a MiFi deal with it, or just get a 3G iPad. Decisions......

Yea, I'll take the 3G iPad.
    Im not trying to say this is the best thing ever, but come on everybody knows ATT doesnt compete with Verizon overall in terms of service. If I had to pay I would go with the one with better reception, even if it means carrying around a MiFi (I dont own and dont plan on owning an iPad). And it just shows the Apple and Verizon are working together and the Verizon iPhone could be coming.
    10-14-10 11:14 AM
    My service, as well as my entire familys service acorss the country is fine. I work for AT&T, I'd hear about it if it wasn't.
    10-14-10 11:17 AM
    My service, as well as my entire familys service acorss the country is fine. I work for AT&T, I'd hear about it if it wasn't.
    Good for you and your service, but your not everybody. This isnt even debatable its been proven multiple times. And this isnt even meant to be a carrier war, you work for ATT so of course your a fanboy. This was posted to show that Verizon and Apple are working together.
    10-14-10 11:21 AM
    Lynx, what you're saying makes perfect sense.

If they can work together, and come to an agreement on this, then other deals are possible.
    10-14-10 12:02 PM
    It's cool that they're working together but I don't think it automatically entails that
    there will be an iPhone on Verizon soon. I do think they'll come to some sort of
    agreement someday, but I just don't believe that an iPad being sold from Verizon
    is that big an indicator.
    10-14-10 12:48 PM
    It's cool that they're working together but I don't think it automatically entails that
    there will be an iPhone on Verizon soon. I do think they'll come to some sort of
    agreement someday, but I just don't believe that an iPad being sold from Verizon
    is that big an indicator.
    +1 Agreed. When VZW announces they're getting the Iphone, I'll believe it. Until that happens, it's all speculation and rumors...
    10-14-10 12:54 PM
    Oh ya I agree 100% that this doesnt make a Verizon iPhone a guaranteed thing, I am just saying if/when it happens it shouldn't come out of shock. And this also shows people that both of these companies can work together. In the end the consumers win
    10-14-10 01:13 PM
    Putting an Iphone on Verizons Netwrok is like giving me the keys to a Lambo and saying sorry but it will only go 60 MPH.

The whole CDMA thing won't fly with an Iphone and Verizons Answer to that is by Marrying a Customer to a Wifi Access point so they can talk and due data at the same time which is still fail.

My opinion
    10-15-10 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD