of price. Those that can't, won't
    unless they can find a way to offset
    the cost.

I have the 3GS and I will be upgrading
    to the i4. Granted, I am eligible, but
    I will actually be purchasing 3, so it'll
    definitely be more than $300+ tax.
    It'll be $1000 with taxes and yes they
    aren't for anyone else, until I sell them.

06-18-10 03:29 PM
    More ram, faster processor and the front facing camera which allows chatting is an experience. It's not just a camera. But I digress.
    Yeah, and for the chatting experience using the camera, both users on each end have to be on WIFI. How often does that occur?

More RAM and a faster processor would only appeal to the phone techies/geeks which are in the minority. The average 3GS owner probably doesn't even know how much RAM is in their phone or how fast the processor is. They just care that their phone performs well without issue.

And to the 95% thing...it was a generalization...damn.
    06-18-10 03:48 PM
    Yeah, and for the chatting experience using the camera, both users on each end have to be on WIFI. How often does that occur?

More RAM and a faster processor would only appeal to the phone techies/geeks which are in the minority. The average 3GS owner probably doesn't even know how much RAM is in their phone or how fast the processor is. They just care that their phone performs well without issue.

And to the 95% thing...it was a generalization...damn.

I would have to say anyone with a 3GS connects to wifi because is saves battery life... and unless i'm at my folks who live in the stone ages it seems still i'm almost always connected to wifi unless i'm in my car...
    06-18-10 04:45 PM
    I like the way iPhone 4 looks and I'm happy with the updates but I'm gonna sit on the sidelines this year, my 3GS is still in brand new condition and does everything I need it to do, I really don't NEED to upgrade it the 3GS is that good. I am however selling my HTC Incredible and getting Droid X on day 1.
    06-18-10 10:16 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD