09-30-13 01:17 PM
38 12
tools
    The grass is greener for me. You have to consider the amount of bugs, the severity, the frequency, etc.. iOS 7 has bugs, but they are minor and not every user has them. We have 30 plus devices switched over with no issues reported. On the whole, it is solid, way more than BB10 to date for me.

It is sad when people point out singular topics or items and compare things on a broad basis using them. I don't think many people believe or state iOS and Android are perfect and without flaws. You are trying to make yourself feel better or imply BB10 has the same amount of issues as the others. That seems to not be the case in my experience. Maybe your BB10 experience is flawless, and if so, good for you. I don't believe you are the majority.

It is the same when people point out a few areas were BB10 is superior (and there are some) and then use it to claim superiority on a broad basis. Please have some objectivity. If you never used the other platforms, your comparisons are weak.
    09-29-13 06:17 PM
    Every OS has problems and is to be expected but from what I remember Apple addressed those fairly quickly.

Why is it that people here keep writing posts and posts about Apple/iPhone, comparing and re-assuring themselves they made the right purchase by playing down the competition?

Rants and sarcastic posts about the competitors doesn't get you anywhere and was and still is the typical Blackberry/ RIM attitude. If you love Blackberry products so much why don't you write positive blog post promoting the phones?
    tack likes this.
    09-29-13 06:24 PM
    is it me or are iphone users just so much quicker to defend their beloved device faster then anyone mobile platform user maybe im just not use to listening andriod and wp8 users complain but god do they waffle on the iphone is so popular by popularity and that is slimming acording to samsungs marketshare increase also secondhand shops say alot too, a load of blackberry legacy devices whos next well it isnt samsung its actually iphone 4s and and 5s atm but i will soon see 5s and while im not naive i see hardly any bb10 devices at all but that is cause they arent really becoming firsthand to be sold on apple may sell by they sure as hell dont seem to keep users like samsung does it seems
    09-29-13 06:57 PM
    I don't know what they are talking about my Z10 is just fine.

Post via CB Z10
    09-29-13 07:00 PM
    Calm.
    Ios7 bugs-dsc03070.jpg

Post via CB Z10
    09-29-13 07:03 PM
    It's hip to carry a iphone like Starbucks coffee, weather they are good or work or not it's a felling of needing to belong to fit in, apple just brings this to the forefront by making you feel like you have to belong, but I like to be an individual not a herd.
    Actually, the idea that people only carry iPhones because they are "cool" or "hip" is part of the anti-iPhone herd mentality. ;-)
    tack likes this.
    09-29-13 07:08 PM
    Calm.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03070.JPG 
Views:	246 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	206300

Post via CB Z10
    Nice picture. However it can be interpreted as "BlackBerry surrounded by an ocean of iPhone"
    09-29-13 07:08 PM
    is it me or are iphone users just so much quicker to defend their beloved device faster then anyone mobile platform user maybe im just not use to listening andriod and wp8 users complain but god do they waffle on the iphone is so popular by popularity and that is slimming acording to samsungs marketshare increase also secondhand shops say alot too, a load of blackberry legacy devices whos next well it isnt samsung its actually iphone 4s and and 5s atm but i will soon see 5s and while im not naive i see hardly any bb10 devices at all but that is cause they arent really becoming firsthand to be sold on apple may sell by they sure as hell dont seem to keep users like samsung does it seems
    I believe you can expect this from any fan of a particular brand. Look how many people defend Blackberry even though in my opinion it doesn't do anything better than an Android, Windows or iPhone. All have their problems but essentially they get the job done.

Why are so many iPhones 4s/5 for sale? Well, if Blackberry would sell the amount of phones as Apple has I'm sure you would see an equal amount in the second hand stores/ebay/craigslist. In terms of market share, Apple makes the most profit with their 2 phones compared to Samsung with "insert the number here". I'm sure those Apple market share numbers will dwindle down with the introduction of more and more cheaper android phones.
    09-29-13 08:14 PM
    The fact that ios7 has bugs and tons of people who have upgraded and hate it makes BlackBerry look even worse don't you think? Apple sells 9 million phones in the days WITH relatively unpopular software and BlackBerry? Well they can't sell ANYTHING!

Posted via CB10
    No I don't think. To me it shows a bias, and how. Media is a Lil quieter when it comes to apples issues, that's all

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    09-29-13 09:12 PM
    Every OS has problems and is to be expected but from what I remember Apple addressed those fairly quickly.

Why is it that people here keep writing posts and posts about Apple/iPhone, comparing and re-assuring themselves they made the right purchase by playing down the competition?

Rants and sarcastic posts about the competitors doesn't get you anywhere and was and still is the typical Blackberry/ RIM attitude. If you love Blackberry products so much why don't you write positive blog post promoting the phones?
    How is this a negative post towards blackberry? And why is it so many apple fans come on and comment on Crackberry posts?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    09-29-13 09:15 PM
    Apple got noticed of the bugs and they release the update/patch.. everyone got the update with no CARRIER UPDATE DELAY S H I T - bugs fixed
    Also why you have to look at other bad sides.. it will only make you stay on place.. not moving forward and not motivated by other success.
    09-29-13 09:33 PM
    It's hip to carry a iphone like Starbucks coffee, weather they are good or work or not it's a felling of needing to belong to fit in, apple just brings this to the forefront by making you feel like you have to belong, but I like to be an individual not a herd.

Posted via CB10
    Agree completely. I do happen to be a Starbucks junkie, but I have been for 15 years and like their coffee. It's hilarious though when I'm waiting in line at Starbucks and EVERY other person in that line is holding an iPhone. I just think to myself "what's wrong with you people? You all have to be exactly the same!!"

Posted via CB10
    axeman1000 likes this.
    09-30-13 10:44 AM
    I'm pretty sure we all knew there were bugs, but this 1 thread on your FB certainly seals the deal.... Good looking out.
    09-30-13 01:17 PM
38 12