06-08-11 01:55 PM
27 12
tools
    Is it ok that I'm excited about this to do list!? lol and i love that i can pick and choose apps from the lock screen.
    Oh no! Your not alone on that one. Im meticulous about planning everything. Im currently using the Notes app and can't wait for iOS 5. I like that I can set my reminder to go off based on my location. For example I can have my phone remind me to pick up paperwork for the main office when I get in the carpool line at my sons school. I think it's genius!
    06-08-11 01:21 PM
    Oh no! Your not alone on that one. Im meticulous about planning everything. Im currently using the Notes app and can't wait for iOS 5. I like that I can set my reminder to go off based on my location. For example I can have my phone remind me to pick up paperwork for the main office when I get in the carpool line at my sons school. I think it's genius!
    yeah that is awesome! i don't like the top menu/drag down thing...but i'll get over it. it just reminds me too much of android. bleh. i just hope that it goes off without a hitch and there are no big bugs.
    06-08-11 01:55 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD