iOS4 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G On June 21st

Seems great for anyone who bought the 3GS early in the year can upgrade the iOS4 this coming Monday for free.

iOS4 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G On June 21st
    Posted on June 14th, 2010 in Technology, World

iOS4 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G On June 21st iPhone 4 has been declared Golden Master and will be publicly released on June 21st. It will be a free upgrade for existing iPhone and iPod touch owners, though depending on the age of your device not all features may be available. This is the first time that a major OS update has been free for iPod Touch owners.

It makes sense as iPhone OS for iPod Touch and for the recently launched iPad didn’t seem right. We’re also hearing rumors that the new Apple TV will also be based on iPhone OS.

Apple had given us a sneak peak of its next generation iPhone OS in April. So to recap, iPhone OS 4.0 includes 100 new features for iPhone users and more than 1500 new APIs for app developers.
    Source: iOS4 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G On June 21st | NewsFuze.Info
    06-15-10 03:32 PM
    You can actually download iTunes 9.2 and OS4 official versions here without having to wait

did it myself after the beta 4 version's time expired lol

How to Download iOS4/ iPhone, iPod Touch GM Firmware + iTunes 9.2 Beta! | iPhoneXpert.com | iPhone News, Tutorials, and more!
    06-15-10 08:18 PM
    You can actually download iTunes 9.2 and OS4 official versions here without having to wait

did it myself after the beta 4 version's time expired lol

How to Download iOS4/ iPhone, iPod Touch GM Firmware + iTunes 9.2 Beta! | iPhoneXpert.com | iPhone News, Tutorials, and more!
    How do you find it so far?
    06-15-10 10:43 PM
    cleverocks22:

Update: You need iTunes Beta 9.2 for this to work, which is currently ONLY available for the Mac and not Windows. You could use a friend’s mac, but you most likely still need Windows to sync unless you do everything on your friends. Just informing everyone. It is up to you on what you decide. Make sure to share this post! Thanks

(I copied and pasted this from the iPhone-expert site at 10:45pm)
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 06-16-10 at 06:40 AM.
    06-15-10 10:47 PM
    Oh wow. I think I'll wait.
    06-15-10 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD