@joe_fresh I am sure BB10 will launch before your iphone5. I think your next version will be the iphone 4SS minnow and will support a few extra pixels. lol Just kidding. both are taking a long time to come to market!
    06-01-12 07:40 AM
    "iOS is just a smooth app launcher"

That's a good way to put it
    06-01-12 07:43 AM
    @joe_fresh I am sure BB10 will launch before your iphone5. I think your next version will be the iphone 4SS minnow and will support a few extra pixels. lol Just kidding. both are taking a long time to come to market!
    Got em

But in all seriousness no one knows when BB10 will hit the market, it could be from September to December. Anything saying otherwise is a longshot. Any firm dates are a long shot.
    06-01-12 08:47 AM

I think this is the idea behind iOS. Turn everything into icons, or apps. Has been this way for a long time.
    06-01-12 08:48 AM

pretty much...

Although you could say the same thing of any os essentially, but with iOS it is just so much more prominent.

Android is customizable and PBOS does much more then iOS, but at the same time neither of them are like computers.

you dont NEED a computerish OS on your phone... but iOS does need to make some changes. I didnt even bother updating my iOS from iphone 4 release until about 3 months ago... it wasnt worth all the trouble of rejailbreaking every couple of months, because in my mind you NEED to jailbreak the iphone to make it useful.
    06-01-12 01:43 PM
    I don't think it's getting old, but would agree that the OS is getting kind of boring to look at, for someone that has owned a few versions of the iPhone.

Maybe I should jailbreak mine and see what themes are available. That would freshen up the look... Wouldn't it?
    06-01-12 09:28 PM
    iOS is only as old as its last update, just like android or BBOS. Google happen use fancy names for their updates which make them seem shiny & new (and super tasty). RIM just don't bother with updates (unless you count leaks) & Apple just assign numbers, iOS 5xxx being the latest. Sure, it could always use more features but considering it got Siri, iCloud & whatnot a few month back it's not exactly archaic.
    06-01-12 09:40 PM
    Got em

But in all seriousness no one knows when BB10 will hit the market, it could be from September to December. Anything saying otherwise is a longshot. Any firm dates are a long shot.
    Really...? got em? he didn't get anyone
    06-01-12 10:37 PM
    right and you will all have to buy new devices just like apple users... like i said, you can only speculate what bb10 will be from so called leaked videos as for the same as the so called leaked pix of iPhone 5.
    06-01-12 10:42 PM
    My battery went from 75% to 25% just reading that post.
    I think iOS is great, I have been using it since the first iPod touch and iPhone 3G.

Battery life on my Galaxy Nexus is actually just as good as my iPhone 4 and it has LTE. I can't say the same for most other Android device though.
    06-02-12 06:48 PM
    Really...? got em? he didn't get anyone
    I'm sorry sarcasm is difficult to pick up on sometimes...will use smiley in future.
    06-04-12 06:44 AM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD