#1 battery now lasts 1 hour longer...you have an extra hour to find a wall plug.
    #2 you can now multitask with 2 screens...*yawwwwwwwn*
    #3 move from android to ios with a new app...idk any real user switching from android to ios (without trying to fit in)
    #4 a siri that finally understands you...took 3 years to fix...
    #5 now you can take notes....and add photos!!!!! NO WAY!!
    #6 improved security...use 6 digits instead of 4....lmao!!! Its gonna be harder to memorize 6 instead of 4...all you have to do is look at what theyre typing...hec, people memorized my android connect the dots. but have no clue of how to even figure out how bb's picture password works.
    And you can have a password sent to your phone for extra security -_-

This is a huge joke. Google is probably dying from laughter. While BlackBerry is clearly invisibly on top in terms of mastering the few features they have. Apples improved features still cant top bb.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 12:10 AM
    06-09-15 12:28 AM
    And still the the no. 1

 Passport�
    06-09-15 12:29 AM
    Thanks for that information. But do we need to Bash the other guys?
    There are different platforms because people like choices.

What works for you may not work for someone else.
    That doesn't make you better or worse for having a different brand.

Do you also judge others because they don't drive the same kind of car as you or speak a different language or live in another state or country than you?

It's a small insignificant handheld mobile device you're talking about. Who cares what you have and why do you care so much about what someone else has?

Doesn't sound very mature to me! (in my opinion, of course!)

06-09-15 12:32 AM
    Subscribed!

Btw I can't stop laughing at #1,2,4 and 5 LOL.

To BB or not to BB?
    LibertyPhone and RWB3325 like this.
    06-09-15 12:34 AM
    #1 battery now lasts 1 hour longer...you have an extra hour to find a wall plug.
    #2 you can now multitask with 2 screens...*yawwwwwwwn*
    #3 move from android to ios with a new app...idk any real user switching from android to ios (without trying to fit in)
    #4 a siri that finally understands you...took 3 years to fix...
    #5 now you can take notes....and add photos!!!!! NO WAY!!
    #6 improved security...use 6 digits instead of 4....lmao!!! Its gonna be harder to memorize 6 instead of 4...all you have to do is look at what theyre typing...hec, people memorized my android connect the dots. but have no clue of how to even figure out how bb's picture password works.
    And you can have a password sent to your phone for extra security -_-

This is a huge joke. Google is probably dying from laughter. While BlackBerry is clearly invisibly on top in terms of mastering the few features they have. Apples improved features still cant top bb.

Posted via CB10
    U must live a miserable life smh. If you're not in the market for the iPhone then it's not for u, keep it pushing damn.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    06-09-15 12:37 AM
    Thanks for that information. But do we need to Bash the other guys?
    There are different platforms because people like choices.

What works for you may not work for someone else.
    That doesn't make you better or worse for having a different brand.

Do you also judge others because they don't drive the same kind of car as you or speak a different language or live in another state or country than you?

It's a small insignificant handheld mobile device you're talking about. Who cares what you have and why do you care so much about what someone else has?

Doesn't sound very mature to me! (in my opinion, of course!)

http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0269.gif

Well im not bashing them. Im just laughing at them.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 12:48 AM
    U must live a miserable life smh. If you're not in the market for the iPhone then it's not for u, keep it pushing damn.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    Ive tried iphone, android, BlackBerry, just not windows.

Iphone is worst. Its too limited. But I understand why the simple people prefer them, its just not for the creatives and business people. More like kids, teens and adults who want to do basic things.

I loved android but too much play. Cant go a whole day without wanting to watch a movie or getting a good album for 2.99.

Posted via CB10
    eduzojordan likes this.
    06-09-15 12:52 AM
    Well im not bashing them. Im just laughing at them.

Posted via CB10
    OH !! MY BAD!!

06-09-15 12:54 AM
    BlackBerry lost the signal
    So obviously apple is doing something better than BlackBerry despite their ios is to laugh at

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 01:17 AM
    A key note from BlackBerry would be great for the next big update.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 01:26 AM
    You got me at number one already op. LOL
    eduzojordan likes this.
    06-09-15 01:27 AM
    BlackBerry can only dream to be such an "utter failure" like Apple. But hey laughing is better than getting pissed off and eating out your own heart I suppose lol.

Posted via CB10
    techvisor likes this.
    06-09-15 01:28 AM
    I don't understand when people say stuff like it take x amount of years to fix or add this...it doesn't matter! iOS has it now. Better late than never. It couldn't have been too much of a huge deal breaker if their sales continued to increase year to year.

Apple is in no rush to add billions of features. Unlike other companies, they do things when it's convenient for them. They can afford to wait 7 years to increase the size of the iPhone's (4.7/5.5), or 8 years to finally add split screen. And, that's just a couple of things.

Chill out, OP!
    kirson likes this.
    06-09-15 02:28 AM
    While agree that it sounds laughable for some of us who know by heart BB10 deserves better

But it still sells more.. The amount of people who will only appreciate the extra one hour battery life, are more than all BB10 users in the world.
    06-09-15 02:40 AM
    Have to agree with Lostboy5151,

I have friends who save up for months to purchase a Blackberry Z3. Do i mock them because they have a "rubbish" device compared to others?, no. You congratulate them on their new purchase and make them feel good about saving up and working hard to purchase something they really wanted.

Apple may be far behind on certain things like battery life, but in the bigger scheme of things it doesn't really matter. Every mobile OS out there has varying degrees of flaws. If Apple copies an idea others have made, take it as a compliment. It just shows that they are looking up to you.

As Always Just My Opinion
    06-09-15 02:56 AM
    Item #2 sounds particularly backward, yet for apple users it must be progress, right? Two screen dual tasking. Sounds like the simple foreground/background programming I was taught to do in the '80s for CP/M based logging equipment.

So the latest iOS has finally caught up with CP/M -- a decades long dead OS from the dawn of computing...

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    06-09-15 03:17 AM
    Bottom line is they will sell another 30 million units this quarter and not miss a beat.
    06-09-15 04:38 AM
    Yes. I'm sure that Apple is the joke of the industry, adding these laughable features to iOS. They must be kicking themselves right now. How will they live with the shame? How do Tim Cook and co. look at themselves in the mirror each morning? Oh wait, I know. When they go to work and look at their balance sheet and see the number representing the ridiculous amount of cash they have. In September, they'll feel a little better about themselves and the features you're laughing at when they sell more phones in the first weekend than they did last year, and probably more phones than BlackBerry, and it's "far superior" OS sold in the last two years. Then, I guess, they'll finally get over the shame of releasing such laughable features when they report another blowout holiday quarter in January.

I'm not sure whether your post stems from hatred or envy, OP. Which is it? Either way, Apple succeeded in grabbing your interest with the features you're laughing at, so who's laughing now?
    06-09-15 05:04 AM
    Yes. I'm sure that Apple is the joke of the industry, adding these laughable features to iOS. They must be kicking themselves right now. How will they live with the shame? How do Tim Cook and co. look at themselves in the mirror each morning? Oh wait, I know. When they go to work and look at their balance sheet and see the number representing the ridiculous amount of cash they have. In September, they'll feel a little better about themselves and the features you're laughing at when they sell more phones in the first weekend than they did last year, and probably more phones than BlackBerry, and it's "far superior" OS sold in the last two years. Then, I guess, they'll finally get over the shame of releasing such laughable features when they report another blowout holiday quarter in January.

I'm not sure whether your post stems from hatred or envy, OP. Which is it? Either way, Apple succeeded in grabbing your interest with the features you're laughing at, so who's laughing now?
    If only they would actually pay some taxes and perhaps give some raises to the people outside of head office, or build something in their own country out of that giant stock pile of cash, then they perhaps they could look in the mirror. But I guess at the end of the day, the end justifies the means and they have to keep the shareholders happy. As long as they have that ridiculous amount of cash we should all be in bleating awe.

Posted via CB10
    grover5 and canuckvoip like this.
    06-09-15 06:32 AM
    Last year people made fun of the fact that they made the iPhone bigger
    06-09-15 06:38 AM
    If only they would actually pay some taxes and perhaps give some raises to the people outside of head office, or build something in their own country out of that giant stock pile of cash, then they perhaps they could look in the mirror. But I guess at the end of the day, the end justifies the means and they have to keep the shareholders happy. As long as they have that ridiculous amount of cash we should all be in bleating awe.

Posted via CB10
    You mean build something like the hundreds of Apple stores with tons of employees who make decent money for a retail job, especially considering the number of employees per square foot?
    06-09-15 07:18 AM
    OP is remarkably interested for someone that's not interested....

Apple Music is going to make them a fortune... Well, it'll probably do a little better than Blackberry Music anyway
    Especially when you consider it'll be available on Android too! Guaranteed within 6 months it'll be the biggest subscription service on both platforms. Not for BB though, sorry...
    Last edited by xandermac; 06-09-15 at 07:49 AM.
    06-09-15 07:38 AM
    Bottom line is they will sell another 30 million units this quarter and not miss a beat.
    Hasn't it been closer to 80 million?
    06-09-15 07:41 AM
    What's there to laugh at? Making legitimate improvements are laughable?
    06-09-15 08:37 AM
225 123 ...