iOS 7 official release day one findings thus far.

Device: Verizon iPhone 4

1.) My device seems to hang up when trying to play my custom greeting. Phone>Voicemail>Greeting>Play

2.) Some lag trying to access voicemail greeting and when choosing Apple preinstalled wallpaper.

3.) No idea how to delete missed call notifications from Notification Center. Anyone can be of help or is this a glitch? UPDATE: Seems like an on/off cycle did the trick and cleared out the notifications.

iOS 7 day one thoughts: Nice upgrade. My mind isn't blown away, but nice nonetheless. Definitely makes the iPhone 4 show its age for sure.
    Last edited by Mr. Marco; 09-18-13 at 09:46 PM.
    09-18-13 06:22 PM
    Don't you find it's too slow on the iPhone 4? I used beta 5 I think on a 4 for a while and there was a lot of lag.

You can remove all phone notifications from notification center. But I don't think you can turn off missed calls while keeping voice mail notifications in there. I consider that a bug.
    Last edited by app_Developer; 09-18-13 at 06:41 PM.
    09-18-13 06:30 PM
    Everything other than what I mentioned above seems to be functioning fine. Not a deal breaker on the iPhone 4 in my opinion.

I want to remove phone notifications from my "missed" tab in Notification Center. They happen to be a missed call and voicemail notification and I can't figure out how to delete them. I've tried everything from swiping in different directions to searching in the settings. What gives?
    09-18-13 06:37 PM
    Who cares?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 06:38 PM
    I want to remove phone notifications from my "missed" tab in Notification Center. They happen to be a missed call and voicemail notification and I can't figure out how to delete them. I've tried everything from swiping in different directions to searching in the settings. What gives?
    Are you trying to remove them after they come in? Or avoid them from appearing there to begin with?

If you are trying to remove them after they appear, you remove them from the "all" tab, and that will remove them from the missed tab as well. I think they should fix that also, so you can remove them from either view.
    09-18-13 06:44 PM
    Are you trying to remove them after they come in? Or avoid them from appearing there to begin with?

If you are trying to remove them after they appear, you remove them from the "all" tab, and that will remove them from the missed tab as well. They should fix that also I think, so can remove them from either.
    My "All" tab is empty, but the notifications still show in the "Missed" tab. Doesn't seem to be a way to delete them in the Missed tab itself. Not sure what's going on.
    09-18-13 06:47 PM
    My "All" tab is empty, but the notifications still show in the "Missed" tab. Doesn't seem to be a way to delete them in the Missed tab itself. Not sure what's going on.
    Oh, that definitely sounds like a bug then. I haven't seen that happen on mine. Yet.
    09-18-13 07:01 PM
    Ios 7 is not complete... Apple will test it for a month or so then they will send an update just like every single phone company... nothing new...
    09-18-13 07:06 PM
    Oh, that definitely sounds like a bug then. I haven't seen that happen on mine. Yet.
    A on/off cycle did the trick and cleared out the notifications.
    09-18-13 09:47 PM
    For those complaining about the skinny text, go to setting, accessibility and turn on "bold text" and it'll revert to the iOS 6 style.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    09-19-13 09:33 AM
    iOS 7 bug enables user to bypass lockscreen, send emails and status updates

iOS 7 bug enables user to bypass lockscreen, send emails and status updates
    09-19-13 05:07 PM
    Wrong forum dudes?!?

Crackberry Q10 / Playbook
    09-19-13 05:11 PM
    iOS 7 official release day one findings thus far.

Device: Verizon iPhone 4

1.) My device seems to hang up when trying to play my custom greeting. Phone>Voicemail>Greeting>Play

2.) Some lag trying to access voicemail greeting and when choosing Apple preinstalled wallpaper.

3.) No idea how to delete missed call notifications from Notification Center. Anyone can be of help or is this a glitch? UPDATE: Seems like an on/off cycle did the trick and cleared out the notifications.

iOS 7 day one thoughts: Nice upgrade. My mind isn't blown away, but nice nonetheless. Definitely makes the iPhone 4 show its age for sure.
    Really don't care. Go to the imore forum for advice. This is a blackberry forum.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 05:18 PM
    Really don't care. Go to the imore forum for advice. This is a blackberry forum.

Posted via CB10
    No, this is the iPhone/iPad forum, so you're welcome to leave also.

mikeo007 likes this.
    09-19-13 05:21 PM
    Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 05:23 PM
    Both of those sucks.

Posted via CB10
    xandermac likes this.
    09-19-13 05:23 PM
    Both of those sucks.

Posted via CB10
    There you go, showing what a true RIMbecile is all about. Good job, now move along and let the adults swim.

Chris Marsch likes this.
    09-19-13 05:27 PM
    Are you for real? This a blackberry forum. Go to the appropriate forum. Don't care if you're offended.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 05:28 PM
    Are you for real? This a blackberry forum. Go to the appropriate forum. Don't care if you're offended.

Posted via CB10
    Hey a**h0le, this is specifically an Apple products forum Crackberry has provided for people to discuss all things Apple. Do you even know what forum you're in?
    09-19-13 05:36 PM
    Same to you. Why ask a forum that is more interested in blackberry. Why not discuss your iPhone issues on a more appropriate forum. I guess your Iphone is malfunctioning.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 05:39 PM
    Same to you. Why ask a forum that is more interested in blackberry. Why not discuss your iPhone issues on a more appropriate forum. I guess your Iphone is malfunctioning.

Posted via CB10
    LOl. This is the appropriate forum on Crackberry. Take a look at the forum header. Let it go, Man. Go jump into a general discussion thread. They'll love you. This is an iOS 7 tips and tricks thread, please just leave it at that.

mikeo007 likes this.
    09-19-13 05:50 PM
    To recover some battery life go to settings, general, background app refresh and turn off pretty much everything in there. The only things I have enabled are weather and reminders.

09-19-13 05:55 PM
    Can somebody turn of TRANSPORTIN the troll?
    mikeo007 likes this.
    09-19-13 06:00 PM
    Want to close a pile of apps quickly? Swipe up with 3 fingers from the multitasking screen and all 3 apps on the screen will close.
    09-20-13 08:36 AM
    Want to close a pile of apps quickly? Swipe up with 3 fingers from the multitasking screen and all 3 apps on the screen will close.
    I do like that one but have you tried it? It's easy on my iPad but requires tiny midget fingers on my iPhone.

09-20-13 08:38 AM
27 12