I am wondering if the notification bar will show the specific type of notification on the top bar near the time.

I know it shows a preview and then folds back up into the bar, but after that, does it have little icons showing the specific type of messages. I know android does and in BB OS 6, it does as well on the home screen search bar.

I have looked everywhere but I can't find the answer. If what I am saying doesn't make sense let me know so I can clarify.
    06-13-11 02:02 PM
    Look here this is the Guy apple hired he wrote this for the JB community.

MobileNotifier 5 Released | TechLighter
    06-13-11 02:06 PM
    While i dont know for sure it would appear that you will similar to current BB and Android devices

06-13-11 02:11 PM
    Yeah I saw that pic and I like that... I just wasn't sure if it did it in all apps or just on the home screen. I also wasn't sure if it did it with all types of notifications. I like the way android and BB do. I like to be able to see what's what without having to do anything.

Like so:

or

06-13-11 02:20 PM
    I think I just found the answer on BGR and the answer is no...

too bad.
    06-13-11 02:56 PM
    I do not believe that it shows the detail icons on the home screen, but all the info is available from the Lock Screen now, and you still have the use of the badges on the apps if you have it enabled.

Regardless, it is a significant improvement over current.
    06-13-11 03:52 PM
    I agree. Though I have never used an iPhone at length.
    06-13-11 04:06 PM
    so it just shows the most recent one? hmm. still pretty cool i think. considering all we get now is facebook and text messages.
    06-13-11 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD