So heres the link to the page but one question, what does tethered mean? because this version says its tethered and didnt know what they meant by that. Im guessing it means that id have to connect my iPad to the computer everytime i reboot in order to jailbreak it which can be a deal-breaker for me but correct me if im wrong as im new to this. Thanks.

Link: Jailbreak 4.3 on Windows iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch Using Sn0wbreeze 2.3 [Guide] | Redmond Pie
    03-18-11 03:16 PM
    You are correct. I would imagine that an un-tethered version is in the works.
    03-18-11 05:46 PM
    You are correct. I would imagine that an un-tethered version is in the works.
    I hope so. But I'll pass on this one and wait till that one comes out, I'm not in a rush.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 12:26 AM
    I would assume that by the time the Verizon iPhone goes to 4.3, an untethered jailbreak will be out. From what I've read Verizon in no hurry to update since the phone just came out but who knows. 4.2.6 working fine so at this point, it don't matter unless there's some big thing that will make the phone better.
    03-20-11 03:37 PM
    I would assume that by the time the Verizon iPhone goes to 4.3, an untethered jailbreak will be out. From what I've read Verizon in no hurry to update since the phone just came out but who knows. 4.2.6 working fine so at this point, it don't matter unless there's some big thing that will make the phone better.
    Wait but doesn't verizon realize that 4.3 has new features as well like mobile hotspot?

03-21-11 12:57 AM
    Wait but doesn't verizon realize that 4.3 has new features as well like mobile hotspot?

I'm pretty sure VZW iPhones had that capability (officially) before everyone else, as a temporary 'advantage' when the Verizon iP4 was launched.
    03-21-11 06:54 AM
    Yes..The VZW phones have the mobile hotspot feature on their phones.
    03-21-11 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD