I'm still waiting for new stock to come in on the ipad 2. But if I had to choose between the ipad 2 and the Xoom . . . this article from today's NY Post shows the Xoom light years behind the ipad 2 in sales already:

Xoom and gloom - NYPOST.com
    Last edited by expidia; 04-10-11 at 08:13 AM.
    04-07-11 04:18 PM
    Haven't read the article, but I was impressed how quick the xoom was. I couldn't see myself paying that much for the Motorola, but hoping if I get an ipad 2 and things don't work out, I can only lose a hundred or two selling it used.
    04-07-11 05:51 PM
    The Xoom is not lightyears behind. Every article has Apple bias. I am sure the Xoom is a great device. Apple just has it's own ecosystem locked down.

If I were to buy a tablet, it would be an Android tablet, PB or new WebOS tablet. There is no way I would want a larger version of my iPhone, no matter how many iPad specific apps there are.
    04-07-11 06:09 PM
    Sorry, I meant Light Years behind in tablets "sold" against the sales of ipad 2!
    04-08-11 09:11 PM
    I went with the iPad 2 after considering both. Xoom looked great in many ways but just not there yet in terms of polish and apps. The form factor of the iPad 2 is great. It still seems crazy the it does not support Flash however. Overall I am loving it.
    04-09-11 11:36 AM
    Sorry, I meant Light Years behind in tablets "sold" against the sales of ipad 2!
    Oh ok. That makes sense then lol.
    04-09-11 12:11 PM
    I just bought an iPad 2 and I will have to say that I considered the Xoom, but I am so glad I went with the iPad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD