I had a lg xenon and just got the iphone 3g. All my conacts are on my sim card. I tried importing them to the iphone. I follow the normal steps. When I press import contacts it comes up with importing contacts then it jumps back to the main screen and nothing copies over. I spent 2 hrs in the apple store and they said they tried it in another brand new iphone and it did the same thing. They said it was sim card. So copied contact to a new sim and tried it again and nothing still copied over. I did a full reset and so did apple. They say its not with the iphone but with the xenon and how it saves the contacts. Do I just need to have apple get me a new phone or is there another way to get my 100+ contacts without having to do them one at a time.
    07-28-09 02:50 PM
    I had a lg xenon and just got the iphone 3g. All my conacts are on my sim card. I tried importing them to the iphone. I follow the normal steps. When I press import contacts it comes up with importing contacts then it jumps back to the main screen and nothing copies over. I spent 2 hrs in the apple store and they said they tried it in another brand new iphone and it did the same thing. They said it was sim card. So copied contact to a new sim and tried it again and nothing still copied over. I did a full reset and so did apple. They say its not with the iphone but with the xenon and how it saves the contacts. Do I just need to have apple get me a new phone or is there another way to get my 100+ contacts without having to do them one at a time.[/QUOTE]
    07-28-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD