*shakes head*

CB is a complete hoot. If the bolded parts aren't self-referential I don't know what else is.

The attitude derided in extreme Apple/Android/WP �ber fans is just as deeply entrenched in the BlackBerry camp. If anything, BlackBerry users were the first of this gang to carry the flag of elitism and quite proudly. It's human nature to want to belong to the "right" crowd and to defend the wisdom of said decisions.
    LOL. Exactly.

All these young'uns don't remember the good old days when truly discerning snobs only carried BB devices LOL. I remember when I got my first one. Talk about status symbol...
    10-14-13 09:18 AM
    Wow.....this went nuts quickly....

A member in good standing posts an article to a sister Mobile Nations site on a forum dedicated to that platform as is accepted and encouraged practice on CB to discuss said article = and WWZ starts.

The hatred amazes me....
    10-14-13 09:20 AM
    I wonder if Rene was partially referencing how Android vendors don't put their best tech in their smaller phones. I have seen more than a few complaints online from Android users about how the best phones are too large but the small ones are not adequate. It is an interesting design/marketing decision since it is self-dooming but I wonder if it is to avoid going directly head to head with the iPhone. This makes it particularly interesting if and when Apple decides to go bigger. How does Apple differentiate between the lines without damaging the other?
    10-14-13 09:20 AM
    Never called him a troll, please do not make me out to be that type, just don't see the logic of a apple forum in a crackberry forum, that is why there is a imore forum sire is it not? My mobile choice is BlackBerry and just get tired of apple overload in here sometimes. Thats great that it sells a lot and there are millions of apps but I am here to learn and appreciate BlackBerry, that's all. I know imore exists and for any apple info I need I can go there. Sorry for the attack just frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    All Mobile Nations sites cross reference to other platforms.
    10-14-13 09:26 AM
    So? They're android fanboys. If they think that monstrous conjoined twin power button is worth an 8.7 they're certainly entitled to that opinion but basically it's a plastic slab with a blob on the side, not entirely a design masterpiece.

Twitter: xandermac
    I think they enjoy looking at them underwater through a fishbowl filled with water.... iphones can't swim=8.7 to xperia.

(BBM#33)
    10-14-13 09:28 AM
    Apple is an idea. A genius marketing idea that not many company cannot duplicate. The image of hip, sophistication, edgy and prestige. All these images of qualities are embedded in majority of consumers pysche. One can debate til the cows come home if the actual device is that much more superior than the rest. The fact is most walk in asking for IPad when they want a tablet, they ask for IPod when they want a portable music player. They first and foremost ask for an Iphone, because it's the only name most of them know. Apple has cultivated a niche marketing image within the technology landscape. The company managed to embedded it's products as part of the vocabulary of mass consumers. In the world of capitalism, it would not matter if someone genuinely love it's product or deluded to love it's product. The end result is many people will pay for everything Apple.
    10-14-13 09:56 AM
    Interesting blog post from our friend Rene Ritchie at iMore:

Why is Apple the only one capable of making iPhone-class devices? | iMore

Some pretty bold statements that have garnered quite a response from his own readers.
    Makes sense though.

Apple have massive scale.
    10-14-13 10:00 AM
    Yeah but guess what I don't go on their forums and post crap like this, now who's hypocritical? Gotcha! You hate blackberry good but dont post apple junk to support it on a blackberry forum.

Posted via CB10
    LOL. It's an opinion article. IMO, BlackBerry nor Android have never tried to build an iPhone. I'm sure if they wanted to, both could design something similar to the iPhone, but, not an iPhone. At the same time, I don't see Apple covertly trying to build a BlackBerry- either. Apples and Oranges BlackBerries.
    10-14-13 10:05 AM
    Apple is an idea. ...
    If that's all one think that Apple is then one risk significantly underestimating its products and execution. Most of the reviews I read of the iPhone 5s called it the best smartphone on the market. They are doing a pretty incredible job of delivering their products right when people want them - not months later. They are probably the only tech company that has actually been able to successfully do their own retail stores on a large scale.
    10-14-13 10:06 AM
    LOL. Exactly.

All these young'uns don't remember the good old days when truly discerning snobs only carried BB devices LOL. I remember when I got my first one. Talk about status symbol...
    There were a few on here too. Back then, always amazed at what some tried to get away with saying thru a computer screen.
    10-14-13 10:10 AM

A member in good standing posts an article to a sister Mobile Nations site on a forum dedicated to that platform as is accepted and encouraged practice on CB to discuss said article = and WWZ starts.

The hatred amazes me....
    Totally unecessary. Wanna hate? Try Brussel Sprouts, or Licorice for starters. End the end, it's just another phone - smart or otherwise.......depending on the owner.
    10-14-13 10:14 AM
    Totally unecessary. Wanna hate? Try Brussel Sprouts, or Licorice for starters. End the end, it's just another phone - smart or otherwise.......depending on the owner.
    ummmm....I LOVE Brussels sprouts....

oooooo......wanna see someone go green about the gills right away????? Say "brussels sprouts" to Branta.....he'll go into dry heaves....
    Blacklatino and MERCDROID like this.
    10-14-13 10:19 AM
    LOL. It's an opinion article. IMO, BlackBerry nor Android have never tried to build an iPhone. I'm sure if they wanted to, both could design something similar to the iPhone, but, not an iPhone. At the same time, I don't see Apple covertly trying to build a BlackBerry- either. Apples and Oranges BlackBerries.
    The HTC One is probably the closest. I don't think it's a case of whether others can make iPhone class devices, it's whether they can make enough money selling them to justify production.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    richardat likes this.
    10-14-13 10:49 AM
    There were a few on here too. Back then, always amazed at what some tried to get away with saying thru a computer screen.
    Oh yeah, the infamous Yorkshire (Yorkie) in the windows.
    10-14-13 11:35 AM

The hatred amazes me....
    The first two pages of the thread consist of bickering with a hypocrite who refuses to utilize the proper channels to complain to Mobile Nations admin. It ruined it for those actually interested in the topic.
    10-14-13 11:53 AM
    iMore: "Why is Apple the only one capable of making iPhone-class devices?"-74646-179fr.jpg
    10-14-13 12:30 PM
    Aww I love licorice. My ecig is generally full of the stuff.

Twitter: xandermac
    10-14-13 06:44 PM
    Aww I love licorice. My ecig is generally full of the stuff.
    I dislike black licorice. Never saw the appeal.
    10-14-13 06:50 PM
    Back on topic or we close the door on this conversation.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    10-14-13 10:26 PM
    Back on topic or we close the door on this conversation.
    Sorry, lol
    10-14-13 10:27 PM
    Nobody likes a derailed thread especially when it's derailed by the OP LoL

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    10-14-13 10:28 PM
    The first two pages of the thread consist of bickering with a hypocrite who refuses to utilize the proper channels to complain to Mobile Nations admin. It ruined it for those actually interested in the topic.
    oh I know
    10-15-13 03:22 AM
    If you're a tech savy, you would choose android over iPhone 5s. Android is more powerful than ios7 if you open the Android's hood and play with it. (not saying that iPhone is not great).

You can pretty much change everything and add what you would like to as a feature.

The difference are in the people... most people who choose iPhone are not techy.

But I would really say this,
    "IPhone is abusing people"
    People didn't really care about the price of the iPhone because it's kind of "this is what I live for"... lol
    Or it's the device that they are used to and works for them. No more second thoughts and its awesome, according to the users.

I'm not a BlackBerry fan but I bought BlackBerry z10 because I saw the very good potential of the device and it really works great and fast... and this is the device that can last up to 24 hours of normal use to me.

Apple was never been a great device for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 06:34 PM
    Interesting blog post from our friend Rene Ritchie at iMore:

Why is Apple the only one capable of making iPhone-class devices? | iMore

Some pretty bold statements that have garnered quite a response from his own readers.
    I didn't read all the post but I relies a bit about "class " in this since yes apple is able to do stuff like that but think about BlackBerry normally have 7 phones curves bolds etc for every new phone release so in a since I don't see the difference actually I think BlackBerry would be more in that position to make "class" devices

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 06:46 PM
99 ... 234