Fair enough, on the other hand we're not getting 4G for quite a few years so that's not a priority.
    The new OS7 blackberrys will be hspa+ capable which is technically 4G now though. Unless you're talkink LTE 4G, then again, not even that is real 4G.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes, Verizon is LTE (been in my city for more than 6 months) 12Mbps is fast enough for me. they can call it whatever they want!!
    06-08-11 09:04 PM
    Question, how do you add people on iMessage? Is it similar to BlackBerry where each device has its own PIN? Or how does it work?

Thanks
    Apple ID, and then you can register different email accounts for the device so say a ipad using your apple ID that isn't yours (kids, wife, etc) would have there own PIM. Just like how facetime works.
    06-08-11 11:07 PM
    Yes, Verizon is LTE (been in my city for more than 6 months) 12Mbps is fast enough for me. they can call it whatever they want!!
    I believe hsdpa+ is faster then that and the 9900 will be capable of it.

06-09-11 12:09 AM
    I got ios5 and I gotta say, imessage is really good. I'm excited for the ios 5 release.

06-09-11 11:12 AM
    06-09-11 12:12 PM
    I believe hsdpa+ is faster then that and the 9900 will be capable of it.

Theoretically, it is. LTE is also capable of being much faster than HSPA+.
    06-09-11 01:00 PM
    If you have used bbm before, how does iMessage compare to bbm so far?
    06-09-11 02:20 PM
    If you have used bbm before, how does iMessage compare to bbm so far?
    Well it's integrated into messages application. So you won't have status updated and stuff like the.

It's basically a glorified threaded SMS type thing. But just enough to make me forget all about bbm.

And it doesn't need to "connect" like the 3rd party messaging apps like what's app and live profile. Or so it seems.

06-09-11 05:11 PM
    Well it's integrated into messages application. So you won't have status updated and stuff like the.

It's basically a glorified threaded SMS type thing. But just enough to make me forget all about bbm.

And it doesn't need to "connect" like the 3rd party messaging apps like what's app and live profile. Or so it seems.

So if you get a text or iMessage you cant tell the difference? I mean, a little read bubble will be on the Message app but you wont know if it's iMessages or text messages?
    06-09-11 05:19 PM
    i think this whole integrated thing is a bad idea personally. i want it separately. its bringing us back to almost the basic bbm days before 5.0
    06-09-11 05:30 PM
    So if you get a text or iMessage you cant tell the difference? I mean, a little read bubble will be on the Message app but you wont know if it's iMessages or text messages?
    The bubble color will be different. Green for texts, and blue for iMessages.
    06-09-11 05:32 PM
    Bbm is definetly a better app. It's set the bar for everybody to compare to.

However that being said. It's Better than everything else.

I can't stand how whatsapp and live profile have to connect to do anything. And sometimes it takes a long time

06-10-11 01:31 AM
262 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD