I'm done with BB and my Torch. I have preordered and will be getting my iPhone 4s next week. It has everything I need in a smartphone. I need more than just a email device, which is essentially what BB still is. I cannot what for Siri, the 8mp camera and wicked fast processor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 09:58 PM
    But for those who wanted a led blinker there is app that will make your screen blink if you have a missed call or text message etc
    What is this app called? I can't find it anywhere...

Unless it's a JB app.
    10-05-11 11:36 PM
    oh man, Accidental, its like a new phone. I'm very impressed with the GM.
    10-06-11 03:12 AM
    Was I the only sucker who actually thought there would be a laser keyboard and holographic projector on the new iphone?
    10-06-11 08:02 AM
    Don't get why ppl are so disappointed. The new iPhone has improved hardware like we saw from the 3g to 3gs.

The only thing I would have liked is for a bump in screen size. Other than that its fine.
    10-06-11 03:47 PM
    Don't get why ppl are so disappointed. The new iPhone has improved hardware like we saw from the 3g to 3gs.

The only thing I would have liked is for a bump in screen size. Other than that its fine.
    You just answered your own question why some people are disappointed.
    10-06-11 04:36 PM
    Was I the only sucker who actually thought there would be a laser keyboard and holographic projector on the new iphone?
    lololololol
    10-07-11 09:05 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD