No iPhone 5 this year. Just the iPhone 4s. I'm glad tho cause I just purchased the iPhone 4 lol
    10-04-11 01:45 PM
    That's what I'm saying, who's going to buy another iPhone 4 with more/new stuff on it? I mean besides apple freaks. Everyone wants the follow up, not a re-do of what they already have.

Fail

Sent from my DInc2 with Tapatalk
    1812dave likes this.
    10-04-11 01:48 PM
    No iPhone 5 this year. Just the iPhone 4s. I'm glad tho cause I just purchased the iPhone 4 lol
    I'm confused.

You say you are glad because you just got an iPhone 4, but a few minutes ago in another thread you are laughing that you are glad you got a SGS2.

Which is it?

I love my iPhone 4, and am looking forward to a) not spending $700 dollars and b) loading OS5 on it. It's a **** of a lot more stable than any of my Android phones ever were.
    10-04-11 01:58 PM
    Sgs2 for the win lol

I'm gonna see if ios5 is any good. If not I'm selling my ip4
    10-04-11 01:58 PM
    So again, which is it - did you just buy an iPhone 4 or an SGS2? You've said two completely different things. I mean if you're gonna gloat, get it straight.
    10-04-11 02:01 PM
    That's what I'm saying, who's going to buy another iPhone 4 with more/new stuff on it? I mean besides apple freaks. Everyone wants the follow up, not a re-do of what they already have.

Fail

Sent from my DInc2 with Tapatalk
    Kinda like all the BB OS 6 devices???????
    10-04-11 02:15 PM
    I'm SUPER disappointed but that being said-- it makes sense in a way. Guys like me will jump on it cause that's what we do. And people like my wife who don't give a rip will keep what they have (ip4) and not look dated.

but still-- what a disappointment

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 02:18 PM
    Yeah but forget the name and look at the Hardware pretty nice upgrade if you ask me......
    kevinnugent and yoga.flame like this.
    10-04-11 02:23 PM
    I think it makes sense. They probably wanted the iPhone 5 to be 4g. I think I'll save my upgrade and wait for next year.
    10-04-11 02:52 PM
    No ipad 3 either. Bummer.
    10-04-11 03:08 PM
    iPad 3 was put on hold......I would say the usual summer WDDC conference you should get your goodies......
    10-04-11 03:09 PM
    So again, which is it - did you just buy an iPhone 4 or an SGS2? You've said two completely different things. I mean if you're gonna gloat, get it straight.
    Reenee she is confused.....she has an ip4 a bb and a sgs i guess.........and all she has done all day is post in the apple forums.....
    10-04-11 03:11 PM
    It doesn't matter. Ip4 and sgs2. Blackberries are terrible.
    10-04-11 03:28 PM
    It doesn't matter. Ip4 and sgs2. Blackberries are terrible.
    The iPhone was made for people like you.
    erhan8 likes this.
    10-04-11 04:56 PM
    Well i do have an ip4
    10-04-11 05:24 PM
    The iPhone was made for people like you.

Cool! THANKS! :-D
    10-04-11 05:25 PM
    Wha wha what happened did they do what everyone says blackberry does. Well there is always the next release, right?

Sorry I normally don't post in the sections of other phones but I found it funny how much bb gets blasted by others here and this thread is calm so far.
    10-04-11 06:14 PM
    Cool! THANKS! :-D
    LOL! That wasn't a compliment.....
    10-04-11 06:35 PM
    People need to shut up about the 'iPhone 5' that was never anything more than a shady, untrue rumor. This is the biggest upgrade of any iPhone yet, but because people were dumb enough to buy into rumors and it isn't a different form factor people start crying about how disappointing it is.

Camera is a 3MP increase which is the biggest upgrade yet.
    Processor is dual-core which is the biggest upgrade yet.
    1GB of RAM is biggest upgrade yet, doubling the amount in the iPhone 4.
    1080p is almost as big of a jump from the 3GS to iP4 recording.
    It has '4G' speeds by most accounts but Apple isn't calling it 4G cus they're not the type of company to use buzz-words and deception to increase sales.

It isn't what you expected - get over it, it's better.
    kevinnugent and Chrisy like this.
    10-04-11 07:02 PM
    It has '4G' speeds by most accounts but Apple isn't calling it 4G cus they're not the type of company to use buzz-words and deception to increase sales.
    At 14.4Mbs, that's hardly close to 4G speeds (under optimal conditions but will rarely come close, but for sake of argument...okay). Faster than any other 3G speeds sure. But nowhere close to 4G speeds. Many LTE devices today are smoking 14.4Mbs under poor conditions... and if general consensus is to be believed, LTE isn't truly 4G.
    Last edited by rmjones101; 10-04-11 at 07:18 PM.
    10-04-11 07:14 PM
    Sgs2 for the win lol

I'm gonna see if ios5 is any good. If not I'm selling my ip4
    You trolling like a champ
    gmz73 likes this.
    10-04-11 07:24 PM
    LOL! That wasn't a compliment.....
    I know but thanks anyway
    10-04-11 08:06 PM
    You trolling like a champ
    Not really. Just stating my opinion like everyone else does on a forum.
    10-04-11 08:07 PM
    At 14.4Mbs, that's hardly close to 4G speeds (under optimal conditions but will rarely come close, but for sake of argument...okay). Faster than any other 3G speeds sure. But nowhere close to 4G speeds. Many LTE devices today are smoking 14.4Mbs under poor conditions... and if general consensus is to be believed, LTE isn't truly 4G.
    I absolutely agree, I don't think 4G exists at all yet. But my point is that the new iPhone 4S has speeds that match those of other phone that are actually branded '4G.' Apple could have gotten away with calling this phone 4G, and had they done that and called it the iPhone 5 instead of iPhone 4S, people would have been raving.
    Webby likes this.
    10-04-11 08:08 PM
    I keep hearing the same old thing about speed. What is the deal with that? The Iphone 4, not the S...at least for Verizon is one solid all around phone. You name it, I have had all of the new phones. I had the Thunderbolt and Bionic for at least two solid weeks. 4G is over-rated for 99 percent of the users who have these phones. My CNN and Fox New icon shortcuts on my Iphone 4 loads just as fast as the 4 G phones. Sure, the speedtests tell otherwise, but in real world experience, not a big deal....for me. 99 percent of Iphone users in a blind test would never tell the difference with ordinary use.

As for the Iphone 4S.....it will sell by the boat loads. Reason being is that the Iphone is just that, a great phone that does everything really well. Apple is making money, and I am happy for that. Why make something when the Iphone 4 is still popular? From a business perspective, it makes total sense.

Peace out.
    10-04-11 10:35 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD