Got my iPhone today and I loooooove it no more hourglass of death and no more battery pulls! Lol I'll never b bak! Will post back as I get adjusted!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 06:03 PM
    That's because you can't do battery pulls...lol! You may have to reboot it once in awhile (I have to), but overall it's a nice phone and you'll enjoy it. Have fun!
    08-20-11 07:24 PM
    Congrats on your new iPhone. You'll love it. No more battery pulls AND a browser that actually works.
    08-20-11 08:09 PM
    Got my iPhone today and I loooooove it no more hourglass of death and no more battery pulls! Lol I'll never b bak! Will post back as I get adjusted!

Welcome aboard! You'll love your new phone.
    08-20-11 08:12 PM
    Congrats on your new iPhone. You'll love it. No more battery pulls AND a browser that actually works.
    +1!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    08-20-11 10:04 PM
    Great phone. I use my BBs more often but I love my ip4..... very different animal from the BB experience.

Duvi likes this.
    08-20-11 10:59 PM
    Great phone. I use my BBs more often but I love my ip4..... very different animal from the BB experience.

exactly... depending on your needs, the iPhone may suit your needs more.

for me, i love and use both platforms. i love all platforms, so I find strengths in all of them.
    08-21-11 12:40 PM
    Congrats on the i4! What color did you get... black or white? Also, what carrier are you with?
    08-21-11 12:43 PM
    This. I cannot wait to dump my Torch for an iphone 5.

08-22-11 10:04 PM
    I was a BB user for years... I switched to IP4 about 4 months ago. I am jonzing over the new Bold, but I have fallen deeply in love with the iPhone. Can't justify going back at this point. I am excited to get the new OS and to see what the IP5 has in store for us.

iphone for life... i guess.
    08-23-11 07:49 PM
    exactly... depending on your needs, the iPhone may suit your needs more.

for me, i love and use both platforms. i love all platforms, so I find strengths in all of them.
    I gotta agree with both of you! Blackberry is more as a bussines phone, iphone is more as a pleasure phone. I use my blackberry for my promoting / booking company and the iphone for my self.

08-25-11 11:33 AM
    I gotta agree with both of you! Blackberry is more as a bussines phone, iphone is more as a pleasure phone. I use my blackberry for my promoting / booking company and the iphone for my self.

this is exactly what i did when switching from bb to android because android lacked in almost everything but now that i have switched to an iphone4 it does everything my blackberry did so thats all i carry now.
    08-25-11 11:53 AM
    Yet another "iPhone is a toy, Blackberry is a business device" comment. Comical. Go throw a stone down the street of any business district, and you will hit as many iPhones as Blackberries nowadays.
    08-25-11 03:48 PM
    Go throw a stone down the street of any business district, and you will hit as many iPhones as Blackberries nowadays.
    I agree with this. My company has switched pretty much everyone from BB to IPhone, so it must work fairly well for business. Everyone I know that has an IPhone says the email works fine with MS Exchange. I have a BB and am thinking about switching when my contract is up.
    08-25-11 10:06 PM
    Yet another "iPhone is a toy, Blackberry is a business device" comment. Comical. Go throw a stone down the street of any business district, and you will hit as many iPhones as Blackberries nowadays.
    If I did the same at my school, (High and College), I'd do the same.
    08-25-11 10:36 PM
    Is anyone else a little confused as to why the OP even signed up for CrackBerry if all they were gonna say is how much BlackBerry phones suck and how awesome iPhones are?

Just seems very strange to me...
    08-25-11 10:45 PM
    Is anyone else a little confused as to why the OP even signed up for CrackBerry if all they were gonna say is how much BlackBerry phones suck and how awesome iPhones are?

Just seems very strange to me...
    LOL you're right.
    He never knew the true potential of his BB. :P
    08-25-11 10:47 PM
    LOL you're right.
    He never knew the true potential of his BB. :P
    Well that too, but the OP must be extremely bored to have the desire to sign up for a site and 2 weeks later say you're done. I wish I had that kind of time to waste.

Also, how is this thread even still open? This thread should have been instantly closed and the OP redirected to http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/ Wasn't there something a few weeks ago talking about how CrackBerry is cleaning out the trolls?

I mean the OP didn't even give any reasons other than "no more battery pulls and hour-glass" for their switch. A moderator even posted in here twice
    08-25-11 10:57 PM
    My family loves their iPhones and I can't pry it from my wife's hands. I can't see it for me though, I'm waiting for the full screen touch bb. I still can't get used to typing on glass even after four months.

But congrats on yours.
    08-26-11 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD