Hey Guys,
    I am using IM+. for some reason if i send a file to her she get's it...but when she goes to send me a file I don't get it. it never comes in
    It's no big deal because we email it...but i was wondering if there's a messenger that would allow me to receive files.

thanks
    10-15-10 02:51 PM
    I use Beejive and it works pretty well
    10-15-10 03:51 PM
    Hmmmm..... Perhaps it's a problem with file type? Are no files transferring or only ones of a certain type?
    10-15-10 04:05 PM
    Msn works for me.
    10-15-10 04:09 PM
    Hmm beejive. I think I'll give it a try. It was a .png file and a PDF.... She also tried to send me a pic that she took from Her phone that didn't work there. I even tried voice note and I could send one but couldnt get hers.

Strange situation
    10-15-10 07:58 PM
    Are you on different carriers?
    10-16-10 07:54 AM
    Are you on different carriers?
    This should not make a difference, as I send and receive files to/from others on different carriers.
    10-16-10 09:00 AM
    Yea I think we are on different carriers. But it's a IM app...... Would the carrier matter?
    10-16-10 09:49 AM
    All my friends and I use IM+. It's fast, and allows file sharing. The best part is that it also integrates Twitter and Facebook along with it.
    10-16-10 12:50 PM
    That's what I'm using at this moment but for ne its not working .
    I wrote to support we see what they say.

All my friends and I use IM+. It's fast, and allows file sharing. The best part is that it also integrates Twitter and Facebook along with it.
    10-16-10 02:34 PM
    that's strange, since we all purchased it, it's been working really well for all of us, not a glitch
    10-16-10 04:53 PM
    I only see this problem with msn. Very strange. Still waitig forth reply from support to see what they have to say. I did remove and reinstalled it so I'll might try it later and see if that works.
    10-16-10 11:41 PM
    So i got a reply today from support for IM+ about not getting pics and files and she told me that IM+ could only send and not receive pics/file.
    But what's strange is that some of you confirm that it does get pics and files.
    10-18-10 01:00 PM
    It does indeed receive pics, is there a free and paid version? if so that may be answer, we're all using the paid, idk.
    Last edited by pilsbury; 10-18-10 at 04:13 PM.
    10-18-10 04:06 PM
    I have the paid one. And yea I have that screen too. I don't have problems sending. Only problem is receiving. I got beejive today lol. It's really good. Tested it and im able to send and get.
    Funny that almost everyone here Is telling me they could receive pics and files and the support girl ( anlexandra) I think tells me can't receive.
    I think I believe you guys more lol
    10-18-10 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD