07-05-12 11:31 AM
    I doubt that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    07-05-12 11:36 AM
    The iPhone needs to be able to share file via bluetooth to other phone. Some how iSheep don't get it
    ....what does that have to do with this keyboard concept?
    07-05-12 11:46 AM
    07-05-12 11:46 AM
    LOL. looks pretty neat. the best part about it would be that it needs no power. when you press the keys, the screen underneath senses the key press, no need for a Bluetooth connection. also the LED keyboard back lighting at night is just the light from the screen underneath emitting through the keys. the only thing that happens is when you attach the magnet, the phone underneath the keypad goes into plain white mode and senses the keystrokes.
    07-05-12 11:50 AM
    I quite like that idea. My only two issues is that the space bar needs to be separated into
    two section because of the "home" button and the iPhone will always be portrait when using
    this keyboard.

I cant see it being used all the time but it would for me be a worthwhile accessory.
    07-05-12 11:58 AM
    the only thing that happens is when you attach the magnet, the phone underneath the keypad goes into plain white mode and senses the keystrokes.
    Does that mean the "home" button become a non-issue when this is attached?
    07-05-12 12:01 PM
    im sure if it ever does get produced that would be figured out.
    07-05-12 01:10 PM
    The iPhone needs to be able to share file via bluetooth to other phone. Some how iSheep don't get it
    Very relevant. Bypassing your ban are you?
    kevinnugent likes this.
    07-05-12 01:57 PM
    Evidently you don't come into this sub forum much. That was a brilliant reference, iPhone users as iSheep. We've never heard that before. Be sure and check your PMs, I have a very strong suspicion that a Moderator will be contacting you soon genius.
    Last edited by pilsbury; 07-06-12 at 05:27 PM.
    kevinnugent likes this.
    07-05-12 08:36 PM
    Just watched the video. I already have blackberries with portrait keyboards, a treo 650, 2 x HTC Excalibur and a palm pre. I bought the touchscreen for a reason. Maybe that's just me.
    07-06-12 01:10 PM
    Fo show?

07-06-12 01:23 PM
    Looks like arse! And you know the price is Gona be three figures or more.
    07-09-12 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD