so i have never been to att and am thinking of switching from verizon to it......

who has better plans and better coverage?
    04-01-09 11:19 PM
    so i have never been to att and am thinking of switching from verizon to it......

who has better plans and better coverage?
    Verizon has WAY better coverage but I THINK that Verizon also has slightly higher prices than ATT, but I could be wrong. You get what you pay for...
    04-05-09 04:40 AM
    Don't knock the guy for saying the Storm is better than the iPhone. It is! It may not beat the iPhone 3G, but it certainly beats to **** the first two editions. And I seem to remember back when the original iPhone was plagued with problems. Good thing they've fixed all that.

You know, like...
    copy and paste.
    MMS.
    A flash on the camera.

Stuff like that.

EDIT: I had the first two editions of the iPhone. They're trash compared to the Storm. Then again, AT&T sucks pretty bad as well. I may not have GSM anymore, but I do have a network that's just as fast and works everywhere rather than just as fast and works...some places.
    Problems pertain to phones malfunctioning; normally hardware wise - this did not happen. The iPhone was not plagued with problems.

In terms of missing features; it didn't have what we have become accustomed to using- that still doesn't qualify it as plagued with problems.

Apple ADDED those features; they didn't FIX it because the iPhone was never broke.
    04-05-09 05:14 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD