Curious\nosey:

If you have lots of apps, like Facebook, Twitter, BeeJive, LiveProfile, Word With Friends, etc, that display badge status when you receive a notification, do you tend to have all these apps on the FIRST page of apps on your iPhone or?
    Last edited by anon(153966); 01-30-11 at 02:08 PM.
    01-30-11 02:03 PM
    ...seriously, no comments, albeit so many views.
    01-30-11 04:22 PM
    I have all my game apps on a separate page, and for all my other apps i have badges turned off. so no, i don't group "badge" apps all together.
    01-30-11 10:01 PM
    Curious\nosey:

If you have lots of apps, like Facebook, Twitter, BeeJive, LiveProfile, Word With Friends, etc, that display badge status when you receive a notification, do you tend to have all these apps on the FIRST page of apps on your iPhone or?
    I don't use many of them, but I got Facebook, and Talkatone (for google talk) on the first page. The rest are in a folder called "social" including twitter and some other chat programs I was experimenting before. They are on the second page, along with other folders full of other apps.

My first page has the most necessary and most used apps, kinda like the factory look. Having the calendar, calculator, sms, maps, app store, camera, pictures and settings.
    01-30-11 11:57 PM
    on my first page you'll find Facebook and Pingchat... bu then then I also have the appstore which gets pretty annoying with the badge updates. I wish there were a way to dismiss updates you dont want.
    02-01-11 08:09 AM
    on my first page you'll find Facebook and Pingchat... bu then then I also have the appstore which gets pretty annoying with the badge updates. I wish there were a way to dismiss updates you dont want.
    +1
    10char

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD