02-28-12 02:11 PM
    man, i should stand at the front and tell people if they want to waste their money, jut give it to me.

There are no advancements on the ipad3 except for the screen
    02-28-12 02:22 PM
    If you tell them to give you money instead of wasting it on the ipad3, they would probaly just laugh at you.
    02-28-12 02:25 PM
    man, i should stand at the front and tell people if they want to waste their money, jut give it to me.

How do you know? Did Tim Cook tell you the specs?

Everything is still a rumor.

Get ready for the iPad 3: Apple will unveil new iPad on March 7th
    02-28-12 02:29 PM
    If you tell them to give you money instead of wasting it on the ipad3, they would probaly just laugh at you.
    And his PlayBook (not a bash I think it is a great device). Apple fanboys are vicious.
    02-28-12 02:31 PM
    Honestly, I'm wondering just how long (or short) those lines will really be...
    02-28-12 02:35 PM
    Folks just got out of line for the iPad 2!! So is the plan to do a new one each year??? I would me mad as four hells if I had just dropped the $$ on an iPad2. Jobs, rest is soul, is looked at as a king for this kind of madness.

02-28-12 02:39 PM
    And his PlayBook (not a bash I think it is a great device). Apple fanboys are vicious.
    Haha yeah that is true. How vicious are those true Apple fanboys? They are liek RAWRRR?!
    All the Apple fanboys or just normal users that i know are very kindhearted though!
    02-28-12 02:43 PM
    Folks just got out of line for the iPad 2!! So is the plan to do a new one each year??? I would me mad as four hells if I had just dropped the $$ on an iPad2. Jobs, rest is soul, is looked at as a king for this kind of madness.

Are you serious right now? You would be pissed if a new version of a one year old device came out?

It is a known fact the iPad has a new model every year. Just like the iPhone, just like BlackBerrys and even the PB is going to have a new version soon.

Those who just bought the iPad 2 should have done some research. It is their problem/fault if they get pissed, not Apple.
    02-28-12 02:51 PM
    Haha yeah that is true. How vicious are those true Apple fanboys? They are liek RAWRRR?!
    All the Apple fanboys or just normal users that i know are very kindhearted though!
    Most Apple users are just normal people. You can tell who the fanboys are. Look at their device the wrong way and it's on.

I pulled my Galaxy Nexus out in the Apple Store (was getting my MBP fixed) and got a weird look and the guy made a comment about it. I pulled my iPhone 4 out of my other pocket and said "Is everything ok now big guy". He had a weird look on his face and walked away.
    Spencerdl and kbz1960 like this.
    02-28-12 02:56 PM
    Are you serious right now? You would be pissed if a new version of a one year old device came out?

It is a known fact the iPad has a new model every year. Just like the iPhone, just like BlackBerrys and even the PB is going to have a new version soon.

Those who just bought the iPad 2 should have done some research. It is their problem/fault if they get pissed, not Apple.
    Exactly! I was researching the iPad 2 and the Playbook last year. The Playbook ended up being a disappointment (in my book) so I settled on the iPad 2. The iPad 2 came out and didn't seem to have enough upgrades to justify me spending more so I got the iPad 1 refurbished at the discounted rate.

I'll probably get the 3 since it will be an upgrade for me.
    02-28-12 03:08 PM
    I skipped ipad2. I'll pre-order ipad3 if possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-28-12 05:32 PM
    I skipped ipad2. I'll pre-order ipad3 if possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Same here. I skipped 2, so I'm looking forward to the 3. Can't wait.
    02-28-12 07:03 PM
    I'm poor cant afford neither pad. Sobill stick with my handy think pad for now.

lol.
    02-28-12 10:26 PM
    Just ordered the ipad 2... 3 won't have too much difference... The screen and CPU is good enough for me on the ipad 2

Sent From My BlackBerry 10 Device
    02-28-12 10:40 PM

And you know this how?

You know what happens when you assume right? i suggest you wait until March 7th and then see what happens.
    02-28-12 11:14 PM
    Just ordered the ipad 2... 3 won't have too much difference... The screen and CPU is good enough for me on the ipad 2

You do know you probably spend $100 more today for the iPad 2 then you would have spent if you waited a week? The price on the previous model always drops with the newest release.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-29-12 08:16 AM
    You do know you probably spend $100 more today for the iPad 2 then you would have spent if you waited a week? The price on the previous model always drops with the newest release.

Lol someone bought it for me... So I don't really gotta worry about the funds

02-29-12 08:49 AM
    Gave my iPad2 when I got my PlayBook , kept the original one for historical value. End of the Apple story for me.
    02-29-12 08:52 AM

Wait a second, the iPad 3 is only supposed to have a better screen, better internals, and Siri enabled.

So an upgrade with better internals and Siri..where have I heard this before?

How the iPhone 4S Became Apple's Best-Selling iPhone Ever | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Oh yes, that's where I've seen it.
    avt123 likes this.
    02-29-12 10:40 AM
    I got my iPad 2 in October and I see no real hardware need (if the posted rumours are anything to go by) to be one of the sheep or salivate at the sound of an Apple Store door opening.

Heck, I'm still waiting for Apple to get some of their iOS apps right - Mail, Reminders and Newsstand leap immediately to mind - and none of those should require a hardware improvement...
    02-29-12 04:50 PM

Kind of like what RIM has been doing the past 4 years?
    03-01-12 03:15 PM
    I have my backpack, sleeping bag and small tent, I'm on my way to find a "line" now.........NOT
    03-01-12 03:22 PM
    I like tablets but I'll never stand in line for one. I will camp for a phone however
    03-01-12 04:30 PM
    I own the iPad 1 and 2. No plans to buy the newer version, but you never know.
    03-01-12 09:58 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD