Anybody else use this app and know how to get it to work? Whenever I try to watch a movie on there it refers me to a megaupload page that has a grey screen with a circle in it where the video player should be, but it won't allow me to view the movie from my phone.
    05-04-09 12:14 AM
    Anybody else use this app and know how to get it to work? Whenever I try to watch a movie on there it refers me to a megaupload page that has a grey screen with a circle in it where the video player should be, but it won't allow me to view the movie from my phone.
    Megaupload uses flash player and you dont have flash on the iPhone so that's why u can't view anything.
    05-04-09 08:01 AM
    Megaupload uses flash player and you dont have flash on the iPhone so that's why u can't view anything.
    there's a way for it to work though. i know there's some mock flash player that i'm supposed to dl off cydia to get it to work, but i dunno what its called.

don't worry bout it though i'm gonna go to the real iphone forum and ask so i can get more responses
    05-04-09 11:15 PM
    You need to download the safari plugin from imobilecinema on cydia.. just search it, it's in the Beta mode now but it works
    05-09-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD