Apple's iPhone 5c 'failure flop' outsold Blackberry, Windows Phone and every Android flagship in Q4

Apple's biggest "flop" ever sold better than any of it's competition, except the 5S.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    03-24-14 06:46 PM
    I don't really find it all that funny.
    southlander and Elite1 like this.
    03-25-14 12:50 AM
    Funny that people can't think for themselves ? More sad really. Lol...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-25-14 12:52 AM
    I think the 5c, like Brawndo, is said to have "Electrolytes"
    03-25-14 01:12 AM
    If it outsold all that is mentioned why don't we see it all around us.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 01:28 AM
    I bought my mother one for Christmas. Lol.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.2141
    03-25-14 01:31 AM
    Now Apple knows how it feels to have a product the media doesn't like.

Only difference is ppl still buy the 5c but no one knows about BB10.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 03:03 AM
    Now THIS is funny.

eddy_berry and Deitzanova like this.
    03-25-14 07:58 AM
    It's easy to outsell a company when:

* it's "dead" every year for the past 5 years by the media
    * doesn't advertise
    * has no carrier support (no handsets in stores)
    * has no carrier support (can barely find the handsets on their website due to Apple and Samsung ads/pages)
    * when a customer actually asks to buy a Blackberry, gets laughed at and receieves an iPhone demo

** when the company (BB) burns its own customers and constantly lets them down
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-25-14 08:24 AM
    Now Apple knows how it feels to have a product the media doesn't like.

Only difference is ppl still buy the 5c but no one knows about BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Nailed it.
    03-25-14 12:01 PM
    Apple's iPhone 5c 'failure flop' outsold Blackberry, Windows Phone and every Android flagship in Q4

Apple's biggest "flop" ever sold better than any of it's competition, except the 5S.
    What's even more funny is my daughters leap pad is more entertaining than that old os apple is running, catch up with the real innovators already. Only the fools thinking apple is best is what's really funny! Sales or not.

By the way according to sales, gangham style was funny, and hip, for a little while anyways, now people look stupid dancing like that, kinda like buying something because it's hip or cool, until it's not. Just sayin.

Hate solves nothing, Respect gains everything!
    03-25-14 12:06 PM
    What's even more funny is my daughters leap pad is more entertaining than that old os apple is running, catch up with the real innovators already. Only the fools thinking apple is best is what's really funny! Sales or not.

By the way according to sales, gangham style was funny, and hip, for a little while anyways, now people look stupid dancing like that, kinda like buying something because it's hip or cool, until it's not. Just sayin.

People always looked stupid dancing like that.
    03-25-14 12:26 PM

LOL, maybe turn off the sig in posts like this.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    03-25-14 01:10 PM
    It's in the correct sub forum.

Sent from iOS using Tapatalk
    You are correct it is. Doesn't change much. It still got a rise out of certain CB members. Although I prefer PKCable response to it all. Humor makes things better. We can't forget this is still CB.
    03-25-14 01:23 PM
    Some people here have a skewed view of reality. They deserve to know the way things really are.

And I'm in the Apple subforum.
    People in the Apple subforum have a skewed view of reality or people on CrackBerry? Why do you bother? Most will ignore you or fight it anyway whether you're right or wrong.

BTW, I always check to make sure stuff like this is in the correct subforum. Saves me from making mistakes. It really doesn't change my view on this particular thread. Perhaps it is just the mocking way it was submitted whether it be intentional or not, like i said earlier, it got a rise out of members here. Just because it is in the Apple subforum doesn't mean all of CB can't see it and you know that.
    03-25-14 01:33 PM
    Like I said,...people here for months have been pointing to the 5C as evidence of Apple's waning popularity.

This article provides some much needed perspective. It shows that the iPhone 5C IS, in fact, a failure.

But only by Apple standards.
    xandermac and mikeo007 like this.
    03-25-14 01:39 PM
    Like I said,...people here for months have been pointing to the 5C as evidence of Apple's waning popularity.

This article provides some much needed perspective. It shows that the iPhone 5C IS, in fact, a failure.

But only by Apple standards.
    I've heard that mostly from wall street. Although, I never believe what those guys have to say anyway, for the most part. Alright whatever, go have your laugh. It just doesn't look good on you man especially since you posted it because you think some people here have a skewed view of reality (that's everywhere btw). That really isn't what you should have answered with. Next time just lie and say it was interesting article considering reports that have pegged it as a failure instead of telling me of your need to teach people on CB a lesson.
    03-25-14 01:48 PM
    I love it when my friend likes to gloat about his iphone 5s and then has to reboot the damn thing every time it crashes.
    03-25-14 03:23 PM
    I bought my daughter a 5c recently. It's a good device and she likes it. That being said the OP is baiting.

Posted via CB10
    ibpluto likes this.
    03-25-14 03:44 PM
    to be honest, I still have no idea how the iPhone (S, C or otherwise) sells as well as it does.....but it does. It really is an average product with limited upside that is grossly overpriced.

oh well, is what it is
    03-25-14 04:26 PM
    I bought my daughter a 5c recently. It's a good device and she likes it. That being said the OP is baiting.

Posted via CB10
    It's just a repackaged iPhone 5.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-25-14 04:35 PM
    It's just a repackaged iPhone 5.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    What's your point? It's still a great device

Sent from iOS using Tapatalk
    03-25-14 05:25 PM
    I think it's also got a bigger battery and an improved camera.
    03-26-14 01:52 AM
    The posts that went off topic and became a little too personal have been removed.

Please continue the discussion without getting personal. If you feel someone is getting out of line, report the post and don't respond.
    03-26-14 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD