ok this iphone is bricked i think. i am just getting a pinapple on the screen for hrs and when i restart it the pinapple just comes back up. when i plug it into a computer to restore, itunes wont recognize it. anyone shine some light?
    05-15-09 03:51 PM
    Do this:

1. Connect to iTunes
    2. Press and Hold Sleep and Power button at the same time (round button and top one)
    3. Count 10 seconds to yourself and release the Top button (sleep/wake), but DO NOT let go of the home button (circular one).
    4. iTunes should have a message popping up saying it has recognized and iPhone in recovery mode and proceed to restore.
    05-15-09 04:49 PM
    Do this:

1. Connect to iTunes
    2. Press and Hold Sleep and Power button at the same time (round button and top one)
    3. Count 10 seconds to yourself and release the Top button (sleep/wake), but DO NOT let go of the home button (circular one).
    4. iTunes should have a message popping up saying it has recognized and iPhone in recovery mode and proceed to restore.
    i did that it just keeps saying waiting for iphone then after a few mins it gives me an error
    05-15-09 08:51 PM
    I think youtube has some videos of how to "unbrick" it
    05-17-09 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD