10-17-11 07:38 PM
81 ... 234
tools
    I'm not single. Married 13 years, happily. Try again
    I as kidding between u 2 anyways. I am getting hitched in 9 days. I dunno what to do
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-16-11 07:20 PM
    I as kidding between u 2 anyways. I am getting hitched in 9 days. I dunno what to do
    Just remember the phrase, " do I want to be right, or do I want to be happy?" after you're married and during any fights or discussions.
    10-16-11 11:55 PM
    Happy wife, happy life. Words for men to live by.
    10-17-11 05:33 AM
    Quick Siri update. I left the house this morning, and for the first hour or so she still told me she couldn't connect to the Network. I didn't try her again till the past 30 minutes (still away from my house) and except for a couple miscommunicated items, she worked like a charm. Can't help but wonder if it's the gateway box in my home office causing it or a server overload at Apple. (Leaning toward the latter.)

Again, she made me laugh. I asked her what she looked like, she said "It doesn't matter what you look like in the cloud." When I asked her 3 times to remind me to do laundry when I got home, she just wasn't getting it. Half-exasperated I said "You have issues, Siri". To which she replied "You are entitled to your opinion."
    10-17-11 03:48 PM
    Lmao thats a funny story
    10-17-11 07:04 PM
    Happy wife, happy life. Words for men to live by.

Theres a saying down here that rings true- ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy.
    10-17-11 07:38 PM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD